*Chapter NINETEEN*

As promised, Taehyung took me to our simple date it was so much fun! Well as for me at least hehe, I basically owned him in every arcade game he picked; DDR, Initial D, Shooting game, Basketball, Pool Table, Air hockey, you name it.

Yhuna: "Scooooooooore !" raising my hands up "And Yhuna wins again !" while clowning at Tae pointing at him.

Taehyung: "Aiiiisssshhh you're cheating." he says irritatingly "I don't know how but you are!" pouting his face like a little cute baby he is.

Yhuna: "Awwe love, it's okay to lose to a girl like me you know because I am a boss."

Taehyung: "Yaaaaaaaa! let's play again. I need to win at least one game." grabbing some more tokens from his pocket.

Yhuna: "Love! we can't" walking towards him taking his arms. "Our movie is about to start."

Taehyung: "Noooooo. we are staying here until I win something." gripping on the hockey pusher eyes on the hockey table whining like a five year old. I've never seen this side of him so freaking adorable.

Yhuna: "You for sure win one thing." smirking at him. "You win the best" looking down at his crotch "D in my life" raising my eyebrow playfully at him.

 "You win the best" looking down at his crotch "D in my life" raising my eyebrow playfully at him

Taehyung: "Ayye babygirl don't start" taking me by grabbing my ass pinning me against table.

Yhuna: "Hehe" gently brushed his member "Let's go our movie is about to start" breaking the chain pulling his hands toward the showroom. "We can do that later" poking my tongue visibly against my cheeks raising an eyebrow.

We decided to watch a scary movie I am very surprised that he barely flinched the whole time like he was immune to sudden actions. It was very hot if you tell me, it shows that he's pretty manly plus I can clung on to him when I'm feeling scared which was a success. Finished up with the movie, we walked to a near by ice cream shop sat in the park under the beautiful cherry blossom tree while eating our ice cream together. Simply perfect like a typical movie scene in Kdrama.

Taehyung: "Where did you learn to play arcade like that? Were you like a tomboy during your teen years?" asking sarcastically but curious at the same time.

Yhuna: "Yeah kind of" I chuckled "I can easily befriend guys than girls when I was younger. I avoided girl drama and only have a handful of girlfriends that had the same interest as me." taking a scoop of my delicious mango ice cream. "I wasn't an ordinary girl that liked Barbie and makeup, I like adrenaline and thrill like the boys. To add to that, I have a lot of guy cousins who went to the arcade all the time and always tagged me along with them because I have no sitter. They taught me everything I know, I was one of the boys."

Taehyung: "You know that you're a total package." seeing his eyes admiring you.

" seeing his eyes admiring you