Chapter THREE

Taehyung and I were rowing the canoe and the lake is so breathtaking

Taehyung and I were rowing the canoe and the lake is so breathtaking. Nice clear water and all you see is green filled with nature making it look so relaxing. Like if there's a time you want to clear your head, have a short escape and want to be alone this is the perfect thing to do. As we were rowing I try to make a conversation with Tae just to get to know him better.

Yhuna: "This is nice huh, thanks for bringing me out there" smiling at him.

Taehyung: "No problem" replying back with no expression.

Yhuna: "How about we play a game? so we can get to know each other?"

Taehyung: "Sure, you pick"

We start to play a game called THIS or THAT (It's most likely known as Balance game in Korea) I try to make my questions as interesting as possible for me not to bore him but it didn't go as plan. The game got dull so quickly because he was giving me one straight answer. It gave me a hard time to follow it with another question, it got pretty awkward so I stayed quiet. I am not sure if he's shy in person or something is running through his mind, it was kind of hard to interact with him. I cannot read him, he at times has this serious face that makes him so unapproachable. Not like the time I watch him on television, he seems to be this happy person that everyone wants to be friends with. I didn't know what to do, but all I know is that I like being with him right now. So we both just stood quiet and admire the lake separately, giving each other that alone time.

Yhuna: "Uhmm Tae wanna head back? It's kind of getting chilly" rubbing on my shoulders.

Taehyung: "Ah Ok" as he took the paddles and handed me one.

As we both try to row we got off balance making the canoe shake and flip in an instant

As we both try to row we got off balance making the canoe shake and flip in an instant. We both fell deep into the water and quickly swam up to get some air. It was freezing cold like I was being punctured with a hundred of needles through my body making hard for me to breath. I panic and try to swim towards where the canoe was, but I couldn't go anywhere it seems like my leg was caught on something. I try to let loose but it was a struggle until Taehyung saw that I was in frantic so he immediately came over and help me.