*FINAL*

We all headed to the members place and enjoyed the rest of the night. Everyone is having fun, Yhuri's mingling with Taelyn, the guys acting like lunatics while playing UNO. Suga's in his own world being a bartender on the side making drinks for everyone. As for Tae and I, we're just sitting on a couch enjoying the atmosphere seeing everyone puts a smile on each others faces. Suddenly, Taehyung entwined his fingers to mine quickly stood up taking me for a stroll in the garden. We wondered around at first ends up sitting on a bench as I put my head on his shoulders holding his hand.

Yhuna: "Can you pinch me?" swinging my tiny legs next to him "Can't believe all of this is real." still imagining how everything happened tonight.

Taehyung: "It's all real Babygirl, you're with me." kissing my hand landing his head to mine.

Yhuna: "What now?! Are you my boyfriend?" clearing our status for no confusion.

Taehyung: "Do you want me to be your boyfriend? or your dominant?" putting up his playful grin on his face.

Yhuna: "Tae!" I chuckled even though deep inside my dirty mind I won't complain for having both.

Taehyung: "I can be all of that." leering at me intentionally teasing.

Yhuna: "Uh huh...sure Babyboy." rolling my eyes playfully shaking my head at him.

Taehyung: "Nah just joking...you see being away from you was pretty difficult and I told myself if I see you again STILL AVAILABLE hehe, I'll never let you out of my sight ever again." hearing him say those words makes my stomach do many flips as I felt my face turns red burning up. "I know we just rekindled a couple hours ago but I don't care. I left my heart with you in that suite and I thank you for bringing it back to me."

Yhuna: "Tae are you?" gasping, holding my breath at the moment till he pulls something out in his pocket facing a couples rings in front me.

Taehyung: "Please be mine and I'll be yours." seeing his eyes sparkles like an angel waiting for my answer.

Yhuna: "For a second there I thought you were gonna ask me to marry you." giggling even though you wouldn't mind being called Mrs. Kim Taehyung. It will be a prize possession and accomplishment for closing Taehyung off the market.

Taehyung: "I can get the bigger ring if you like." he replied sarcastically pointing back at the house with his thumb. "Nooo hehe" giving me his boxy smile that I've missed so much "I've thought of that too but I didn't want to make an impulse decision. I still have to introduce you to my parents knowing that they will love you, and for me to yours and of course they would love me too before I take your hand. But for now I just want us to be official, I want you to be my girlfriend Yhuna." he raised our hands holding it together putting it on his chest.

Yhuna: "Awwwe Tae. Yes! yes I will definitely be your girlfriend I will be soo stupid to say no to that face." his smile got wider taking my ring out of the box and puts in on me as I take his and puts it on him. "I'm all yours Mr. Kim Taehyung my heart belongs to you, you alone. Saranghe."

Taehyung: "As mine belongs to you...I love you too Babygirl." takes my chin and kisses me.

No words can express how I'm feeling right now, surely being with the love of my life felt an everlasting fonder in a magical world. Being in an unknown journey with many trials bring off the most loving fulfillment in ones life. Given to be whole once again is inevitable, despite all I am still thankful our destiny decided to end its course into each others arms.

After our moment we head back to the house seeing everyone a total mess, the girls are jumping on the couch holding their red cup in the air. Music blasting as the guys dance to "It's Tricky" by Run-DMC. Taehyung and I eyed each other and he joined the guys dancing and I went to the girls jumping. We were all having so much fun dancing and having the time of our lives. Yhuri wraps her arms around me swaying side to side hugging me from the back.