*Chapter TWELVE*

"Do you think she's here?" I hear voices echoing by the beach house. "I hope that she's not hurt" Then I hear footsteps getting closer to the door. I quickly got up and start waking up Taehyung.

Yhuna: "Tae!!! Tae!!! Wake up. Someone is here."

Taehyung got up confused, still half asleep sitting on the bed

Taehyung got up confused, still half asleep sitting on the bed. Someone opened the door and I quickly put the covers over my head holding my position like a statue. Hoping that I disappear in a thin air like an idiot but that wasn't the case.

Jin: "Wahhh Taehyung-shi ! What are you doing here? you slept here?" 

Hobi: "Oh you slept here?" raising an eyebrow out of curiosity.

Taehyung: "Awh'' eyes still close just nodding his head. "What's going on?" now rubbing his eyes due to the light beaming from the door.

Hobi: "We're looking for Yhuna. She's not in her room and she drank quite a lot last night. Just want to make sure that she's OK. Have you seen her?"

While glancing around the room they both saw our clothes by the window and shoes scattered by couch and all over the room. They both jaw dropping looked at Taehyung at the same time in surprise not believing what their seeing. Then Jin pulled a wide grin and turned to Hobi putting his arms on his shoulders crunching trying to hold his laughed.

Jin: "I'm pretty sure she's fine Hobi." huffing and winking at Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled from ear to ear with his boxy smile feeling like a champ. His eyes shifts to look and points at me amusedly letting them know that I am under the covers as well. "Go! Go! Go!" he mouths to Jin and Hobi shooing them away to leave room.

Hobi: "I hope you're right Jin-shi." shaking his head "Come up soon Ok Tae."

Taehyung: "Awhe Hyung will be up soon."

Jin on the other hand holding his thumbs up basically telling Taehyung "good job" tugging Hobi out the door

Jin on the other hand holding his thumbs up basically telling Taehyung "good job" tugging Hobi out the door. After they left the room closing the door Taehyung burst out laughing at the situation.