Chapter FOUR

It's already been a week since I arrived, the members and I are more comfortable towards each other now since our first meeting. We definitely past the stage of being strangers and now consider each other friends.  At this moment everyone are gathered in the kitchen having breakfast or morning coffee, chatting about what each other's agendas for the day is.  Jin & Hobi decide to go for a quick run, RM & Taehyung want to play with their toy boats, JK is mainly going to work out and possibly practice his guitar, Suga maybe read a book, as for Jimin he said he'll just wing it and do whatever comes to mind. 

Today seems to be a good day. 

Saying to myself while looking outside seeing the sun up high. I sip on my coffee feeling the warm liquid go down my throat loving the caffeine spread through my body waking every inch of me. This is my daily morning routine, my day wouldn't be complete without a nice cup of coffee. With all the things going on, we all hear RM's company phone ringing everyone halted keeping it quiet for RM to pick up knowing that it's the boss calling.

RM: "Hello Sir? Ok Sir. Yes sir we'll be right there." then hangs up the call facing everyone. "Ok guys were needed in the office, Yhuna you can come with or stay here ? which one?"

Yhuna: "Come with, pretty please." answering politely.

RM: "Sounds good, everyone be ready in one hour meet at the front." saying with his Leader tone. His Leader tone only comes out when he needs to be serious while working or if something needs to be done. Everyone quickly finish their breakfast and start moving like there in the military, two times faster than usual. 

Woah, this is unconventional coming from the Bangtans...

I watch everyone move like robots while finishing my coffee, after my drink was done I head over to my room and start getting ready. As usual for myself or every girl in the world it will take a million years to decide what to wear, this is me in any occasion. I will stare at my clothes for a good fifteen minutes and try on everything at least twice before my final pick. To the conclusion, I ended up wearing a mini floral dress that's so cute with a plain plimsoll sneakers. I curled my hair up adding a shiny pin on the side and finishing the look with a side bag complimenting the whole outfit.

Yhuna: "This look will do" shrugging my shoulders walking outside my room feeling happy with my choice.

Stepping outside from the big giant door,  I see Taehyung looking like a Greek God with his black curly hair with sunglasses

Stepping outside from the big giant door,  I see Taehyung looking like a Greek God with his black curly hair with sunglasses. Jungkook looking so hot with his white button up and blue jeans like he didn't even have to try. Jimin looking so sexy with his leather jacket rubbing off his fuck boy swag. Then there's Hobi looking fly and expensive like you just want to eat him up.

RM: "Let's go! Everyone ready?" walking up with Jin & Suga who don't look bad as well.

Yhuna: "OMG do you guys always look this good? Sheeesh! Ya'll look like models coming straight from a magazine...like WOW!' babbling uncontrollably not thinking to what I was saying "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" covering my mouth realizing I was being a chatter box."That really came out of nowhere." feeling embarrass after saying such nonsense.