Chapter 23

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

Bonnie touched down on the roof top of her apartment building, her breathing coming out in sharp spurts. This had been one of the reasons she had kept the entire top floor for herself. She had pushed herself harder than she ever did during the few times she had taken to the sky, and was sure she wouldn’t be seen. She knew she was no challenge for the archangel, not from the hint he gave as he flew with her in his arms.
She didn’t really know how old he was, but knew he would be pretty old to know Jopel, and be considered a friend by the dominion; although that meant little now given that the angel in question, was trying to kill him. Power corrupted even the best of the mortal race. The immortals, she knew, were not so different.
Finally she had found someone who was stronger than her, no more in fear of hurting her lover because she lost control. She had revealed her secret to him, and already she was feeling completely his. Except for the fact that it was left with one more crucial step to completing the process. A consummation of their bond.
“That is quite some rare flight pattern you have.” Bonnie said, as she led them into her home from the roof top.
“When this is all done, I will teach you all you want to know.” Uriel said, facing her in the living room.
He was right, the was so much she wanted to know about the world’s mysteries, more about him, that thought got her appraising him. What she would give to get passed all the chaos in their life, and just . . .
“You should get some sleep Bonnie, tomorrow is going to be a long day.” Uriel said breaking into her thoughts.
He was right, but right now she needed something more than just sleep. She needed those strong arms wrapped around her, just as their bond was around her heart, her soul, warmth, powerful, sensual and luscious.
Slowly, she approached him, the urgency of her situation clouding her mind. What did tomorrow really hold install for her? She didn’t know, not even a clue, all she had was this night, this moment along with him, in the peace and calm of her home which wouldn’t be here tomorrow when they went to face off the dominions. “What about you, Uriel?”
“I…I don’t need sleep.” His gaze faulted, and she could tell he was uncomfortable. Good, now all she needed was to push, just a little more. One way or another, she was consummating their bond tonight.
She advanced towards him, as a cat would its prey, slowly closing the distance between them. Uriel remained unmoving, and just continued to stare at her, with such intensity and desire that matched her own. He wanted her just as badly as she did. When she’d eaten up the space between them so their bodies touched. She repeated her question once again, her voice suggestive and sensual. “What do you want, Uriel?”
His eyes seemed to have taken the faintest of glow, and she could tell he was at his breaking point.
“Bonnie i…” he began, but his protests seem to only fuel her arching need. It felt like fore play, and she was enjoying every bit of it.
“Shh… Don’t say something to ruin the moment. I want you so badly” she whispered her breathing becoming shallow, and I can tell you want me too.”
Uriel lets out a jagged breath, and she could tell he had made his decision when he slowly lowered his head to hers. The moment their lips touch, their restrain seemed to dissipate at the spot.
Bonnie clinked to him for dear life, her brain a puddle of mess, she couldn’t think, she just rode with her instinct, trusting him to keep her safe. She wanted to shape, to taste, to pet every inch of his body. Stroking up, she found the V of his shirt and stirred her hand seductively to rest against his shoulder. His reaction was to grip her bottom with one hand and raise her, so the hard ridge of his erection pressed against the vale of her thighs.
The was nothing removed, or angelic about him at that moment. He was just a pure sexy, Gorgeous male. And strong, so beautifully strong it made her feel feminine to the core. This was a man she could lose control with. For the first time in her life, she didn’t have to hold back her Valkyrie strength. She wrapped both legs around his waist. He continued to hold her as if she weight nothing, and it was almost as erotic as the way his hand shaped her, strong and confident.
He shifted his hold at that moment, continuing to support her with one hand under her butt, while the other snaked around her body to cup her breast. Electricity arched through her. He pinched her nipple through her bra. She moaned into his mouth. Her sense swept in a wash of male and the exotic, erotic taste of celestial charm which was licking from every inch of their joined body into hers. She shoved her finger into his back having ripped his shirt away a moment ago, glorying in the heavy muscle under her touch. His lips left her to trail down her neck, grazing with his teeth. Leaving behind visible marks of ownership.
She welcomed the pain and the warmth of his tongue. His moan sending waves of vibration through her entire body.
“I need you, Bonnie.” Lips on her neck. Fervent. Sinful
She shivered at his words which wrapped around her heart. Words couldn’t start to describe how badly she wanted this, wanted him and she enjoyed the feel of him. His touch, a pledge to bear her on the wings of passion to the edges of pleasure, the likes of which she had never encountered. One only his touch could offer.