Round 1 - Voting 2

"I accuse Frostwhisker!" Amberpoppy stated, narrowing her eyes at the cat in question.

Duskwatcher groaned, as the cats behind him shoved his mate towards the dead oak. "Really? You couldn't exile me, so now you're accusing my mate?" he snapped, stepping in front of him protectively just as his mate had done for him before.

Frostwhisker looked around frantically, the nervous feeling within him growing due to all the cats staring at him coldly.

"There are plenty of cats here with bright eyes, why are you accusing me?! I wouldn't want my future kits to grow up in a clan where cats are dying!" he defended. "It's going to be alright, I won't let them exile you!" Duskwatcher promised, looking deep into his mate's eyes.

"Silence!" Stormstar demanded. "Let us vote once more, is Frostwhisker innocent or guilty?"

------------------------

Evidence for his innocence:

- Both Frostwhisker and Duskwatcher have already been accused, with only 1 killer in the Clan, surely the other would know if their mate was a murderer?

- Similarly to the last chapter, it would have been very easy to see his fur colour in the dark or the mist

- He had nothing against Hollygaze, their relationship was fairly neutral

Evidence for his guilt

- He has bright eyes, as Mousefluff described

- He hates Blizzardshade, the previous victim (Scene One)

- He is very paranoid and doesn't trust other cats, that could be something of a motive for him

------------------------

Again, please try to roleplay somewhat in your comment, and kits can still vote. Is he innocent or guilty?