Round 3 - Voting 3

"Cypressberry!"

The black and white she-cat blinked, and all of her clanmate's eyes fell on her. The warrior cringed at the attention, looking like she wanted to hide as she felt their stares. Despite her want to hide behind her brother, she took a breath and tentatively stepped forward to face Cloudeater.

"I- I promise, I didn't do this," Cypressberry stammered, "D-Dawnshadow was always kind to me, even when I made a mess of things!"

Adderspark sprinted forward to defend his mate, trying to shield the she-cat from the glares surrounding her.

"Stop staring at her like that! You know it makes her anxious, and she'd never kill anyone. I know my mate," Adderspark snapped, struggling to control his anger as he watched Cloudeater carefully.

"I'm sorry Adderspark, but we must investigate any cat who may have done this to get justice. Cypressberry is no exception to that," the deputy meowed, he was becoming used to this type of anger every time he made an accusation.

"So, SolarClan. Is she innocent or guilty?"

---------------------------

Evidence of her innocence:

- She is a fairly clumsy and awkward cat; would she really be capable of pulling off such aggressive kills?

- She had no hatred for both Dawnshadow and Maplefeather, it is unlikely she would have any motivation against them

- She is very close to her daughter Eveningpaw, would she really risk her place in the Clan with her only surviving kit?

Evidence of her guilt:

- She has green in her eyes as the clue states

- She hates Chestnutpaw who was Dawnshadow's daughter, perhaps she could've had a grudge against the family

- She is a patient cat, it would not be difficult for a cat like her to know when it is the right time to kill

---------------------------

Sorry for closing the vote so early last time, this time there will be at least 6 or 7 days to vote. (Also note: Ivyvine is now healed and can vote, and Sunnystar can still vote despite having gone to his den)