Round 3 - Voting 1

"I accuse Oakpaw!"

The young she-cat's eyes widened as her father immediately stepped forward to defend her.

"Cloudeater, I beg you to reconsider. My daughter would never do such a thing, especially something as cruel as killing another clanmate," Birchmask pleaded, looking at his daughter with worry in his gaze.

Before Cloudeater could speak, Sunnystar stepped between the two toms.

"No, Cloudeater is right in his accusation. Your daughter has never liked me, she never follows orders, and we all know that her mother isn't a cat from this Clan!" the leader snarled, as the young she-cat glared at him in defiance.

"I think we should have a vote. It is only fair that the Clan choose whether she is innocent or guilty, rather than just one cat who suspects her," Cloudeater murmured.

Oakpaw scowled.

"Fine, you can vote, but StarClan knows I'm innocent. I love this Clan, and I'd never do anything to hurt any cat here," she meowed, gazing at Eveningpaw for a moment before turning to face the leader and deputy again.

"I suppose a Clan vote couldn't hurt..." Sunnystar muttered. "Well, SolarClan cats. Is she innocent, or is she guilty?"

--------------------

Evidence of her innocence:

- She might have disliked Sunnystar, but she had nothing against his daughter Maplefeather, so why kill her?

- She has a very close relationship with her clanmate Eveningpaw, and they are always together, so it would be difficult for her to be alone long enough to kill anyone

- She wasn't on the border patrol, so it is unlikely she would be on North Hill without her mentor or an older cat with her

Evidence of her guilt:

- She only has one enemy, Sunnystar, perhaps she could've killed his daughter to send a message to him or to get revenge

- She is both daring and disobedient, she could've been reckless enough to kill one of their own and could have desired to challenge authority

- An apprentice of her size would be small and swift enough to kill and sneak off before anyone on the patrol spotted her

--------------------

As always, please remember to roleplay with some accuracy to your cat's personality (which you can view on the allegiances page), rather than just commenting 'innocent' or 'guilty.'

eg. Pebblescar shook his head, scoffing at the thought of the she-cat being a killer. 
"I vote innocent! I just don't believe she would do something like this, especially not to her own clanmate..."

All ranks can vote, even young kits, so make sure to vote regardless of your rank.

--------------------