Round 3 - Voting 2

"Birchmask!"

The tom sighed as fury filled Oakpaw's eyes, the young she-cat storming forward to confront Sunnystar and Cloudeater, despite Eveningpaw's attempts to stop her.

"Right, so you couldn't exile me, so now you target my father?!" Oakpaw screeched, as Sunnystar rolled his eyes.

"I understand that you're upset Oakpaw, but I promise you I have no bias here, I'm just trying to protect our clanmates. Until we manage to gather some evidence, the only way to make a decision is to use logic and reason," Cloudeater meowed, and the she-cat scowled, but backed off and returned to Eveningpaw's side.

Birchmask stared at the ground and moved silently to stand in front of his clanmates.

Cloudeater acknowledged him with a nod. 

"Let us vote once more. Is Birchmask innocent or guilty?" 

-------------------------

Evidence of his innocence:

- He was friends with Maplefeather, so why kill someone he liked?

- He has spent moons trying to win back the Clan's trust after Oakpaw was born from an unknown mate, would he really worsen the situation by killing his own clanmates?

- His family and his daughter Oakpaw mean everything to him, it is unlikely he would risk his place in the Clan by doing something like this

Evidence of his guilt:

- He has already betrayed the Clan once before by having a kit with a non-SolarClan cat, is he really still a trustworthy clan member?

- Sunnystar hates his daughter, perhaps he could've killed Sunnystar's own daughter to get revenge

- He is a fairly mysterious cat and keeps many things to himself, it would not be difficult for him to hide a secret like this

-------------------------

Some really great roleplaying in the last voting chapter, so thank you for that, it is always really nice to see ^^

Voting chapter will be open until around Friday or Saturday.