Rose

Justin’s POV

 Sophie is the most fragile, yet strong girl I’ve ever met. I mean, one minute, everything in her life is perfect, then the next, her world comes crashing down like the Twin Towers on 9/11.

 I still had Sophie wrapped up in a hug as we stood on her front porch. Minutes ago, her mom left, sending Sophie into another breakdown. It must be hard. Not knowing what’s gonna go wrong next. Yet, Sophie still keeps a smile on her face as if nothing was going to bring her down. She’s strong. A lot stronger than I would’ve been if I was in a situation like she’s in.

 “Sophie, it’s all gonna be ok.” I whispered in her ear.

 She didn’t answer, she just kept sobbing her beautiful, blue eyes out, grabbing a hold of my shirt. Suddenly the door flew open, making me and Sophie jump. A tall man appeared at the door and stared at me, immensely.

 “Go.” He said, shaking his head.

 “Dad, what happened?” she asked, sniffling.

 “I said go.” He repeated, calmly.

 Sophie couldn’t stop the crying. Every time it sounded like she would stop, she’d start crying even louder.

 “Shh.” I whispered, picking her up bridal style and bringing her back to my range rover on the passenger side. I buckled her in like I would to Jazzy and made sure she was all the way in before shutting the car door.

 I ran over to the drivers side and started driving home.

 I’m pretty ticked off.

 Sophie doesn’t deserve this. I may of only met her today, but she’s way too nice for something like this to happen. Her mom walked out on her and her dad and her dad told her he didn’t want anything to do with her right in front of her face. All in one day. Can I get a ‘What the crap’?

 I finally parked in my driveway and looked over at Sophie who was fast asleep. I don’t blame her. I walk over to the passenger side and pick Sophie up. With Sophie in my arms, I made my way inside the house. As soon as I opened the door I saw Chaz and Ryan eating the crap out of my fridge.

 Freaks.

 “Don’t you two have houses?” I asked.

 “Yeah, but dude my mom doesn’t buy this kind of crap for me. She’s on one of her diets, again.” Chaz mumbles, shrugging.

 “Maybe you should go on one with her Chazzy.” Ryan said, patting him on the back.

 “Is that a fat joke?” he asked.

 “Yes.”

 I shook my head and placed Sophie down on the nearest couch.

 “Another girl?’’ Ryan asked.

 ’’Playa…" Chaz sang.

 “No you dimwits, that Sophie.” I said, shaking my head..

 “What happened to her?’’ Ryan questioned.

 “Did you smack ’er? Her face is all red.” He said.

 Thank you Captin Obvious.

 “No, I didn’t smack her! Why would I smack the girl I like?” I questioned, and slapping a hand to my face with great force once I realized what I just let slip out.

 Both Chaz and Ryan’s eyes got wide and Chaz shot his hand up, pointing a finger at me.

 “You can’t have her, she’s mine!” he exclaimed.