Breathtakingly Gorgeous

Justin POV

We walked in to see Sophie on the couch with her feet propped up against the wall I chuckled, walling over to her.

"Get up." I state.

She stood up and follow me out of the room.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Somewhere I go just to escape all of the madness." I smirked, shrugging.

I grabbed her hand and entered a door and up the flight of stairs. We climbed them then entered a long hallway.

"Are we aloud in here?" she asked.

"Technically...no. Just, stay low." I replied.

She shrugged replying, "Ok."

We continued walking in a comfortable silence. We go up to the very top balcony, technically it's off limits because theres no railings, but I'm a rule breaker. You can see the whole stage from here, it's so cool.

"Why are we up here?" she mumbled, looking around.

"Um, I brought you up here because I need to tell you something." I say, taking deep breaths.

"Woah, Bieber. It looks like you saw a ghost. Are you alright?" Sophie asked, concerned.

I gulped, "Uh huh."

"Tell me before you puke." she laughed, nudging me.

"Um, well." I start, feeling my cheeks grow hot.

"Spill it." she grumbled, sitting down against some of the seats.

"I have to tell you that I...hate sushi." I sighed, sitting down beside her.

"Really? Wow, that's...interesting." she stated, nodding her head.

"Okay, that's not exactly what I wanted to tell you." I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

"That's what I figured." she laughed, sarcastically, pulling her knees up to her chest.

"Yeah, but I really don't like sushi." I state.

"Quit changing the subject..." she whined.

20 seconds of insane courage...c'mon Bieber that's all it takes.

"Fine. I really like you...a lot. And I was wondering if you felt the same way." I reply, really fast, with my eyes closed.

She was quite for a minute, then I opened one of my eyes slowly. She was smiling, her cheeks turned a rosy shade of pink. She giggled quietly.

"See..." I grumbled, banging my hand against the concrete floor.

"What? I was laughing because you're so cute." she smiled, shrugging.

"So is that a rejection?"

"Why would assume that I rejected you?" she asked, with a serious look plastered across her face.

"Well by the way you're acting, I guess." I shrugged, looking at my fingers.

"Why would I reject you when I feel the same?" she asked.

My head snapped towards her and I knew I looked ridiculous by the way she giggled.

"You do?"

"Well yeah. And I already knew you liked me." she shrugged, like it was nothing.

"How?" I exclaim.

"Well for one, it's quite obvious." she said, holding up her pointer finger. "And two, Ryan and Chaz."