Needs a name

Sophie

I heard my door open and I grumbled slightly, hearing voices enter my room.

“Dude, if you scare her, I swear…”

 Justin.

 I tried not to smile, which was hard, but I managed to pull it off. Feet shuffled into my room, coming over near my bed.

 “Don’t worry, Romeo, I’m not going to harm your precious Juliet. I’m just going to play a small prank on her…” he mumbled, quietly.

 Freakin’ Chaz.

 I felt something cold and soft cover my hand and I immediately knew what he was going to try to do. He’s trying to pull the oldest trick in the book. The ‘spray-whipped-cream-in-someones-hand-and-tickle-their-nose-to-make-them-smash-themselves-with-whipped-cream’ trick.

 Stupid, silly, naive boy…

 “You’re sucha moron… she’s going to kill you..” Justin chuckled, “And I’m gonna laugh and watch her do it.”

“Funny.” Chaz replied.

 I felt something tickle my nose, knowing Chaz had the feather at my face. I decided to play around with him a bit…

I brought my left hand, the one without whipped cream in it, scratching my nose.

 “Oh, fudgesticks.”

 It took everything in me not to laugh at his retarded personality.

 I opened the slits of my eyes, seeing Chaz only an arm’s length away from me. He tried tickling my nose again and I brought my hand up, shoving the whipped cream in his face.

 “Powned!” Justin exclaimed, cracking up.

 I opened my eyes all the way, smirking. I wiped the rest of the cream on his shirt before standing up and stretching.

 “I love you.” Justin sighed, smiling.

 “I know.” I giggled, walking over to him, giving him a hug.

 “You’re mean.” Chaz whined, looking at me, whipped cream covering almost all of his face.

 How much did he put in my hand?

 “That’s what you get, Chazzy..”

 “I freakin’ hate you..” he ‘cried’, walking out of my room.

 Justin laughed, shaking his head at me, as I stretched, feeling my elbow pop. I grab it, rubbing it while wincing.

 “That sounded pleasant.” Justin smirked, kissing my nose.

 “I hate when that happens. It hurts so bad..”

 “I know, me too.” he agreed, nodding his head.

 His hair was still messed up from sleeping, and I chuckled, fixing a piece of hair that was sticking up ontop of his head. He took my hand, kissing it softly.

 “What are we doing today?” I ask, softly.

 “Whatever you want to.”

 “Well, what time is your concert?”

 “Five.” he replied, nodding his head.

 “Then, I guess whatever we have time for.” I shrug, hearing my stomach growl loudly.

 “Well, first of all, let’s get some breakfast.” he stated, grabbing my hand, softly.

 “Good idea."