Surprise

Justin's POV

2 weeks.

2 weeks since Sophie has been living in the guest room.

Today, I get to show her how we remodeled the basement. It doesn't look like one of those rooms in Hoarders anymore. It looks like a stinkin apartment. I'm kinda jealous now. She's got her own pad.

My mom said that she wanted her to feel the most at home, so we took a trip to her house... well, her dad's house. We asked if we could get some stuff from her room. Yeah, her dad kinda scared me. Giving me the look. Yeah. That look, you know what I'm talkin about.

Ah, well. I really hope she likes her condo under my house. It's cool though. She's got a mini fridge down there. It's crazy.

"Sophieeeeeeeee!" I called.

"Yes?" she laughed, coming out of her room.

"Come with me." I smiled, grabbing her hand.

"Okay?"

We ran down the stairs and to the door of the basement... or what will be Sophies new room.

"Are you ready?" I asked, rubbing my thumb over the back of her hand.

"To see your basement? Because I've seen it over a million times when Ryan and Chaz were over." she stated.

She was about to walk away when I grabbed her wrist gently.

"Come on. Please." I pouted.

"What's downstairs that we just have to see?" she whined.

"Surprise." I smirked.

"You know, the two weeks I've been here, your surprises are really starting to annoy me." she said, crossing her arms.

"You know you love them." I winked.

She blushed, shaking her head back and forth.

"Do not."

"Do too."

"Whatever." she said, giving up.

"Aha! I'm right." I replied, smirking.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. What do you need to show me?"

"Oh yeah. C'mon, I'll show you. You'll love it." I smiled over at her.

I opened the door and we carefully walked down the dark staircase. I reached the light and urned towards her.

"You ready?" I asked behind her.

"As ready as I'll ever be." she laughed.

I switched the light on and Ryan, Chaz, Rebeckah, and my mom jumped out smiling.

"Surprise!" they yelled.

"Woah."

"You like your new room?" I asked.

She shot her head towards me in shock.

"This room is mine?" she asked.

I nodded my head with a smug smile on my face. She likes it.

"You do like it, right? Cause-"

"Like it? I love it!" she blurted, smiling beautifully.

She tackled me in a hug and I wrapped my arms around her neck, digging my face in her shoulder.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she laughed.

I smiled, knowing she was happy.

"Go see them, they helped a lot too." I said, pointing to the four of them.

She ran to my mom first, tackling her in a hug.

"Pattie, thank you sooo much. You'll never know how much l appreciate all you've done for me." Sophie said, hugging my mom tightly.

"Soph, it's not big deal. Just keep it clean, maybe you outta give Justin some cleaning lessons." She laughed.

"I will don't worry!" Sophie nodded continuously.

Gee, thanks mom. Sophie runs over to Chaz, Ryan, and Bekah and gives them each a hug. Man I bet Chaz liked that. Stupid terd, thinking he's gonna steal my girl, we'll see about that.

Seeing Sophie so happy makes me ecstatic inside. Her cute little smile, angelic laugh. Everything about her gives me butterflies, which is extremely weird because I usually don't get those. I haven't had those since my first concert.

She walked around the room with Becca and Chaz came along towards me, Ryan behind him.

"So... I saw you giving me a dirty look over there. Yeah, that's right. Sophie gave me a hug. Jealous?" Chaz smirked with satisfaction.

"Not jealous at all."

"Sure, that's what I would say if I was lying. What about you Ryan?"

"I'm not getting into your cat fight Chazzy. Sorry bud, not this time." Ryan said, turning and walking over to the couch.

"But Ryan you always take my side!" Chaz whined.

Not this time loser...(:

Sophie walks in circles touching everything from the flat screen tv that was mounted on her wall to the bright blue and purple striped bedspread like a little girl in Toys-R-Us. She's so cute.

"Ju-Justin, what's this?" Sophie asked, walking towards whats her new closet.

I smirked, "That? Oh that's nothing that big, it's just your new walk in closet."

Her eyes got big.

"Seriously?!" She squealed.

I nodded.

She opened the double doors and walked in. I followed close behind her into the flowery full of clothes of every color. She turned in a complete circle taking in everything. She walked over to the rack of clothes from Hollister, her favorite store.

"No...way. All these clothes are mine??" She gasped.

"Yes ma'am they sure are." I smiled.

Her jaw drops.

"No way(:" She smiled.

I nodded.

She ran around the closet squealing like a little girl, touching every pics of clothing in sight. Her giggles and shrieks filled the room making me smile.

The next thing I knew I was tackled with a hug. I looked down at Sophie and then wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Thanks Justin." She said.

I smiled, "No problem Soph."