April Fools

Justin's POV

I wake up to the sound of high pitched screaming. My head shoots up from my pillow, and I look around.

Sophie. 

 I scramble out of bed and next door to her room. When I got in, Sophie was sitting up in bed, with her face in her hands. 

“April Fools, Sophie!” Chaz exclaimed, laughing.

“Gosh.. I hate you, Chaz!” she yelled, getting up and chasing after him.

I let Chaz go past, but stopped Sophie at the door.

“Move!” she whined.

“I’m sorry, but no.” I stated, then leaned in and whispered, “I’ll help you get him in a minute.”

She nodded her head, smirking. I walked in her room and she shut the door, turning towards me. 

“What’s up?” she asked.

“Tomorrow’s the party.. So we need to figure out how this is going to happen..” I shrugged.

“Oh, yeah, um.. I’d say just go with it. We’ve been doing that just fine lately.”

“True..” I nodded. 

“I hope they don’t get mad we hid it from them.”

“They’re not like that. They know we like each other, so it shouldn’t be a surprise.” I chuckled.

“Yeah, but we don’t like each other..” she smiled.

“We love each other.” I smiled, grabbing her hands, bringing them in mine.

She blushed, laughing.

“Why have we been so cheesy lately?” she asked.

“I don’t know.” I shrugged, kissing her nose and making her face scrunch up. 

I chuckle, pushing some hair out of her face. 

“So, what are we doing today?” she asked.

“Well, today is my holiday, so.. You wanna be my partner in crime?” I suggested, smiling.

“Well, duh.” she smiled, nodding her head. 

“Alright, then. Who’s our first victim?” 

“Scooter.” she blurted, smiling evilly. 

“Good choice.”

We walked out of her room and into mine, sneakily. She closed my door as I rolled on my floor, looking under my bed, grabbing the supplies.

“What is that?” she asked.

“Stuff I use for pranking.” I said, like it was obvious, pulling out two Nerf guns.

“You’re so lame!” she laughed.

“Hey, I get serious when it comes to pranking.” I stated.

“Then I picked a good partner. Cause I’m pretty serious, too.”

“Thats why I love you.” I sigh, shaking my head. 

She rolled her eyes, cracking a smile. 

“Whatever. So, what do you wanna do to him?” she asked.

“You pick. I’ve used everything.” I said, piling the equipment on my bed.

“Hmm.. His still sleeping, I think. We could fill up the water guns, but using water would be too obvious..” she smirked.