Heart to Heart

A/N Okay you guys are AMAZING!!! I love every single one of you for voting  and commenting or just even reading it!! Thank you guys so much!! Vote, comment and fan!!

'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophie's POV

“So where are we going now?” Beks asks, looking at us. 

“How about we go get something to eat? It’s already one thirty.” Good suggests.

Justin looked at me, shrugging. I can tell he doesn’t wanna go. 

“I think me and Sophie are just gonna go back to the bus.” he stated, smiling. 

“Alright, whatever. We’ll be back later.” Good shrugs, waving us off. 

We walked back to Justin’s car, getting in. He started the car and started driving back towards the highway. 

“That was so much fun.” I smiled, widely. 

“I’m glad you liked it.” he replied, winking. “Are you on with just going back to the buses?”

“Mhhm.” 

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah. I’m sure.” 

“Kay, good, because I want to spend time with you.” he smiled. 

I smile, slightly, leaning my head against the window. He drove through the streets easily and in about 5 minutes, we were parked in front of the buses.

We hopped out of the car and headed towards the bus. I look around, noticing that we’re the only ones here. 

“Where’s everyone else?” I asked.

“I think my mom, Allison and Carin went shopping.” he replied.

I nodded as he opened the door of the bus, letting me walk up first. I went inside and went to the fridge, grabbing some water. 

I sat down on the couch, as Justin went back to his room. Turning on the TV, I flipped through the channels, looking for a game. 

“Justin..” I called, sitting the remote down. 

“Sophie..” he replied. 

“Are there any games on today?”

“Yeah, channel twenty four.”

I punched in the channel on the remote, as the Lakers and Celtics game came on. I laid down, stretching my legs across the couch. 

“Aw, c’mon what was that?” I exclaim, as one of the Celtics players missed a totally easy shot. 

“It’s called he has no talent..” Justin said, walking into kitchen. 

“Then why is he in the NBA?” I asked.

“Touché..” 

I laughed, shaking my head. He came back in the living room with a pack of Oreos and some milk. I smiled, sitting up as he set them down on the coffee table.

“Want some?”

“Yeah, I’m hungry.” I mumble, smiling innocently. 

He opened the pack of Oreos, handing me one. He held the glass of milk out to me and I dipped the Oreo in, then placed it in my mouth.

“Milks favorite cookie.” Justin blurted, eating one as well.

He sat back against the couch and I leaned into him, cuddling into his side.