Beautiful

~Sophie~

March 10th.

Also known as the best day of my life. Six days. Three days of being Justin's girlfriend. The past three days have been absolutely amazing. Like words can't even describe. Justin is so sweet. By far the best boyfriend I've ever had, and I've only have three, but still, he's probably the sweetest guy I've ever met. I mean he was super sweet even when we weren't dating, but now, it's like something is different. I don't know.

~Justin~

6 days.

Six days since I asked Sophie to be my girlfriend. I love everything about her. Those big blue eyes, her country accent that makes my heart melt, her tan skin, her blonde hair,and those perfect, pink lips. Those perfect pink lips that I haven't got to kiss yet because whenever I get the chance, somebody ruins it.

Like yesterday. I was leaning in to kiss Sophie and Kenny coughed really loud, making us jump back.

Then the day before. We were about to kiss and Ryan Good opened the door to my car, and turned the radio up really loud.

I could've kill him.

Correction, I should've killed him. I wish I would've rung that neck of his. But, we all know I wouldn't of done that. Ryan, Chaz, and Rebekah are coming in today and Sophie doesn't know. Well, she's know about Ryan and Chaz, she just doesn't know about Beks.

I'm excited to surprise her. We've both been a little bored, I mean not really bored, just missing them. I mean it gets kind of old hanging out with old people all the time.

"Ryan, where exactly are we going?" I asked, leaning forward, to the front seat.

"I'm hungry, man. We're going to McDonalds and I'm getting me a Happy Meal." he stated, patting his stomach.

Sophie chuckled, shaking her head. The sun shined into the window and she slipped on her sunglasses.

"Whatever, man." I scoff, shaking my head.

He's an idiot.

"You're too old for Happy Meals."

"You say that again and I'll take my Happy Meal box and shove it up your butt."

We all started laughing, hysterically. Sophie put her hands on her stomach, trying to catch her breath.

"What an idiot." I mumble, leaning my head against the window.

Ryan turned the music up, nodding his head to the beat. I looked out the window at passing cars, tapping my fingers on the black leather seat.

"This is my jam, bruh!"

I rolled my eyes, cracking a smile. He started singing loudly, speeding up.

"We found love in a...dang it, forgot the words!"

"Hopeless place." Sophie stated, laughing.

"Oh, yeah." he stated, holding up his finger.

He started singing way off key. Oh my gosh, he's so off key it's not even funny.

Sophie started singing along with him, laughing uncontrollably. I poke her in the side, making her laugh even more. I smile, shaking my head.

She's so beautiful. And she's mine. That still seems so surreal to me. She's my girl. That's all I've wanted since the first day I met her six months ago.

And now.. I've got what I wanted.

I couldn't be any happier. Well, once I kiss her or tell her I love her, maybe. Because apparently our relationship is not official unless we've kissed.