Busy Day

Okay, so my new room is stinkin awesome. I’ve got a walk in closet, a flat screen TV, and my favorite, a mini fridge. Today is supposed to be one of Justin’s busy days. Meet and greet in the morning, interview on a radio, a soundcheck later on, and last, a concert tonight. It’ll be fun to experience the life of Bieber.(:

 I go into my [walk in] closet and picked out a pair of denim shorts with one of my new Hollister shirts. I got dressed and fixed my hair. I don’t really feel like messing with make up today. Im feeling kinda lazy. I walked up the stairs and saw Chaz sitting on the couch, watching the TV.

 “C’mon fudgecake! Fudgecake, fudgecake!” he yelled.

 He turned his head and saw me. He picked up the remote and quickly turned the channel.

 “Sup?” he says, casually, as if I didn’t just see him act like a re-re.

 “Loser.” I stated.

 “You like me, dont cha?” he asked, smirking.

 “No.”

 “Chaz, you owe me ten bucks!” Ryan yelled from upstairs.

 I covered my mouth before bursting out into laughter as he pulled his wallet out.

 “All I got is a twenty.”

 “That’ll work.” he said, snatching the money as he walked by.

 “What is that on the couch sitting next to you?” I asked, confused.

 “Oh, this old thing? That’s Rex.” he smirked, holding up a dog pillow pet.

 “You have a pillow pet…named Rex?” I stated.

 “What, you’ve never seen a 17 year old boy with a pillow pet?”

 “You’d be the first.” I say, Nodding my head.

 “That’s because Chaz is a loser and his only friend is his pillow pet.” Ryan yelled from the kitchen.

 “Take it back Ryan or I’ll tell your mother.” Chaz yelled in a British accent.

 “Go ahead she doesn’t scare me!” he yelled back.

 How did I get myself into the middle of this?

 Justin stomps down the stairs wearing jeans, v-neck, and a purple and yellow LA Lakers snapback hat.

 “Chaz, shut up.” He said, yawning.

 “Aw is momma’s boy tired?” Chaz taunted.

 “Yes, yes I am.”

 He walks into the kitchen without even noticing me standing in the living room.

 “Hi to you too.” I say, sarcastically.

 “Don’t forget to say goodmorning to your girlyfriend.” Ryan teased.

 Justin shoved him, “Shut up man she’s not my girlfriend!”

 “But you know you want her to be.” he added.

 “Maybe.” Justin grumbled.

 I blushed as a smile grew across my face. I walk into the kitchen a get a glass from the cabinet and fill it up with water.

 “Mornin Soph.” Justin winked.

 “Morning.” I giggled.

 “The signs.” Chaz trailed off.

 “What signs you idiot?” Ryan asked.

 “The signs that Justin is taking my WOMAN!” he yelled.