Lakers Hoodie

Sophie POV

 I sigh, looking around my now empty room. I’m going on tour with Justin, which is really exciting. The only bad thing is having to leave behind everything for 8 months, but I’m sure I’ll get used to it.

 “Is that it Soph?” Ryan asked, hopping down the steps.

 I take one last look around, making sure I didn’t forget any necessities. Phone, check. Charger, check. Everything else I need was in my suitcase, packed in my room on the bus.

 “I think so.” I smile, getting up from my place on the floor.

 I put my IPhone and charger into my Vera Bradley backpack, and then turn off the lights, following Ryan up the steps. The house was still as normal, decorated, but cleaner because Pattie made Justin clean before we left.

 “Man, this place is gonna be awful lonely when you all are gone.” Chaz sighed.

 “Don’t even think about having a party.” Justin said, turning around and giving them a death stare.

“Why would you even think we wanted to have a party?” Ryan chuckled.

 “Well because I know you two would and I’m telling you not to have a party…without me.” Justin replied.

 Chaz nudged me and motioned for me to come closer.

 “We’re still gonna have a party.” he chuckled.

 I shook my head, giving him the ‘look’.

 “Really?” I gasped.

 He nodded.

 “You’re stupid.” I state.

 “I’m gonna miss my woman.” Chaz sighed, putting an arm around my shoulder.

 “And, rejected.” I say, pulling his arm off my shoulder.

 Justin gave him a dirty look and slung his backpack around his shoulder.

 “Well, we need to go guys.” Scooter smiled, patting Justin and me on the back. “Bye, boys.” he smiles, at Chaz and Ryan.

 They nod and he walks out of the house.

 “Bye, fellas.” Justin smirks, giving them a hug.

 “Good luck, bro we’ll see you later on in the tour.” Ryan smiled.

 “Sophie, baby. Gimme a hug!” Chaz exclaimed.

 I shrugged and gave him a hug.

 “I gotta admit, I’m gonna miss you Chaz.” I chuckle, walking over to Ryan and giving him a hug.

 “Don’t let Justin fool you, Soph. He’s a jerk. If he’s being mean, you call me.” Ryan smiled, squeezing me tight.

 “Alright.” I chuckle, walking over to the fridge and grabbing a bottle of water, sticking it in my backpack.

 We all walk out to the tour bus.

 “Alright, let’s go.” Scooter smiled.

 “Bye… again.”

 Justin and I walked out of the house and the guys followed out behind us, pretending to cry. I laughed, rolling my eyes and gave them each one last hug.

 “We’ll see you guys in a couple of weeks.” Justin chuckled.

 “I know, but Sophie is just so awesome.” Chaz cried, wiping a ‘tear’ from his eyes.