I miss him

Sophie's POV

"You know, I'm not that hungry. Is it alright if I just stay back?" I asked.

"Alright. More food for me. Leggo." Chaz smiled.

"I'm gonna stay with Soph."

They all smirked and I felt my face get warm. Why am I blushing? There's no reason to blush. No one said anything. I guess it's just the thought of having alone time with Justin.

"Alright, children. Rule #1...-"

"Ryan, shut up. Let the children be free... but, not too free, if you know what I'm saying." Beckah laughed, nudging Ryan with her elbow.

"Justin. Sophie. No intimacy. Now let's get some grub." he stated, leaving the front door with Ryan and Beckah behind him.

I giggled and plopped back down on the couch.

"Alright. Wanna play a game?" Justin asked.

"Depends." I smirked. "What kind of game?"

"20 Questions."

"Alright. Go."

"What's your favorite color?"

"Hmmm... depends. It usually switches out every day. Yesterday, it was purple. Today, it's orange."

"That's... interesting." he chuckled. "Mine's either purple or blue."

"Awesome. What's your favorite animal for a pet?"

"I'm more of a dog person."

"I think I am, too. I just don't get along with cats."

"Me neither. Alright... what's the most important thing in the world to you?"

"Hmmm.... I would say my car.... but that thing is long gone, so probably my friends." I smirked.

"Mine is my family."

Aww, so cute.

"Sophie?" he blurted, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yes?" I replied.

"If you don't mind me asking... what was your family like before... your brother died?" he asked.

I looked down, smiling, remembering the great times I had with my family.

"I don't mind at all. Well... I'll start off with my parents. They loved each other so much. My dad was a great cook while my mom couldn't even boil water in a pot. My mom was a great singer and my dad was a guitar player. When me and Jesse were little, they'd sing us to sleep. I don't remember what it's called or how to sing it, but they'd sing this one french song occasionally. It was my favorite..." I said, a tear rolling down my cheek, but I quickly wiped it away.

"My brother. He was my favorite person in the entire world. I looked up to him so much. Even if people knew me for being 'Jesse Coopers younger sister.' He wasn't annoying and a jerk off like some guys were to me. He was sweet to everyone. Caring. When I couldn't do my chores one night, he'd jump in and do them for me. We'd get in fights occasionally but not as much as other siblings. He was the greatest basketball player ever. He's the one who taught me to play. Gosh, I miss him..." I trailed off, feeling more tears fall from my eyes.

Justin got up and sat my me, pulling me towards his chest. His arm wrapped around me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

We stayed in that position a couple minutes, before I finally looked up at him, squinting my eyes.

"Why are you so nice?" I joked, chuckling.

He laughed a little, shrugging his shoulders.

"Do you not want me to be nice?" he asked.

"I never said that." I stated.

"You implied it." he smiled.

"Whatever." I giggled.

I got up from Justin's hold, but he pulled me back down on his lap.

"What are you doing?" I asked, cautiously.

I felt him shrug his shoulders and I tried getting up again.

Fail.

"What do you want?" I questioned.

Instead of answering, he started tickling my sides.

"Justin Bieber!" I yelled, laughing, trying to get him off me.

"What?" he asked.

"Stop tickling me!" I giggled like crazy, trying to push his hands away but failing to.

"Nah." he smiled, hitting every one of my target ticklish spots.

"Stop it! You're gonna make me pee!" I laughed.

He burst out laughing and rolled off the couch.

"Then go take a whaz!" he yelled.

"I will." I stated, walking up the stairs and to the bathroom. I reached it and shut the door, locking it behind me.

I don't really need to explain what I did next cause... well, I peed.

I got out and was tackled in a hug.

"I'm hungryyyyyyy!" Justin whined.

I laughed and sighed. "Then I guess we should go get something to eat."

"Halle-freaking-lujah!" he cheered, running down the stairs and out the door.

I giggled and walked out too, following him to his Range Rover.

To get some grub.