Butterflies

A day without smiling is a day wasted ♥

Sophie POV

 “Justin, wake up.” I say, poking his cheek.

 He jumps up, looking around. My laptop falls off his lap and onto the floor.

“Dude, be careful. I paid for that myself!” exclaim.

 “Sorry, gosh.” he mumbled, sitting it down beside him on the couch. He picked the laptop up from the floor and sat it on the table infront of him. He looked around, confused.

 “Did I fall asleep on the couch?”

 “No, the roof. They had to stop the bus so I could drag you down.” I reply sarcastically.

“Hah, you’re so funny.” he mocked.

 “I know.” I shrug, smiling.

 There was a knock on the door and Scooter barged in followed by Ryan Good and Kenny.

 “JB, get up.” Kenny demanded, shooting me a smile. “We gotta show to do.”

 “Ugh, I just got up.” he whined, throwing himself back on the couch. I laughed and he opened one of his eyes and looked at me. “Don’t judge. I have a lot of work to do.” I put my hands up in defence and he got up, trudging to his room.

 “So I saw the special on ET about you and J.” Ryan chuckled.

 I rolled my eyes, “Yeah, about that….we’re not dating.”

 “Hey, I didn’t start the rumor, but I were you I’d stay off of Twitter and Facebook for a while.” he said, holding his hands up in the air.

 “Eh, I don’t care about the haters.” I shrug.

 “That’s a good woman.” Kenny chuckles.

 “That’s right, Soph. Ignore them, they’re all just jealous because you’re prettier them.” Scooter adds, smiling.

 “Why thank you Scooter, but I doubt it.” I smirked, walking towards my room.

 “Not from what Bieber tells me.” he laughed. I turned back around and walked towards him, curious.

 “He talks about me around you.”

 “All the time.”

 “What does he say?” I ask.

 “I’m not sure if I’m supposed to-”

 “Tell me! I have a right to know.” I urged.

 “Well…”

“Tell me or I will post that video I took of you all the other day, when you were singing Teenage Dream.” I threatened.

 “You wouldn’t.” Ryan said.

 “Oh, you know I would!” I state.

 “You would what?” Justin asks, walking out of his bedroom.

 “Oh I was just blackmailing them.” I smirked, shrugging.

 “Good one, Soph.” he laughed, rolling his eyes at my ‘lameness’.

 “I see what you did there.” Kenny laughed.

 “What?” Scooter asked.

 “I told the truth by making it a lie.” I state, smiling. 

“Smart girl. I’ll use that.” Ryan stated, pointing at me.

 I smiled, "Well you know…

 Justin shrugged, walking back to his bathroom.