Dodge Ball

3 days later

~Sophie~

My bedroom door creaks open. I turn over, squinting my eyes. Justin stood in the doorway, looking just as tired as I feel. I feel bad about this all. I mean, he does his concerts, then comes back to the buses and takes care of me.

"Hey." he smiled, walking in.

"Hello." I mumbled, relieved by the fact that the pain in my throat has subsided.

"Feeling any better?" he asked, adding a yawn.

"Actually, yeah."

"Good."

He pulled a chair over to the side of the bed, pushing my hair out of my face. I smile, slightly, up at him. His big brown eyes lit up as a smile creeped upon his face.

"Wanna come eat some breakfast?"

"Uh huh." I reply, stretching my arms above my head.

I sit up, swinging my legs over the side of the bed. Justin stands up, holding out his hands. I take them, standing up. He wraps his arms around me, pulling me into a strong hug.

"I'm glad you're feeling better." he said, into my hair.

"Me too." I say, smiling.

He plants a soft kiss on top of my head, then comes out of our hug, softly grabbing my hand. We make our way into the kitchen, finding Scooter and Good at the table.

"Aye, Coop." Good smiles, shoving a forkful of pancakes into his mouth.

"Hey." I smirk, sitting down across from him. Scooter looked up from his book, 'The Hunger Games", giving me a simple nod.

"Glad to see you too, Scoot."

Justin chuckled, shaking his head. Ryan held out his for towards me, syrup dripping off of it.

"Want some?"

"Im good.." I chuckle, making a face.

I reach across the table, grabbing a banana out of the fruit bowl. Justin scoots in the booth beside me with a bowl of cereal. I peel the banana, breaking off a part of it and stuffing it into my mouth.

"It's about time you get better. We've missed you." Scooter sighed, putting down his book.

"I've missed you all too. I hate being sick."

Justin smiled at me, while raising his spoonful of Captain Crunch to his mouth. Ryan, Chaz, and Beks burst through the door, making me jump.

"There she is.." Chaz smiled. " Sophie, ma lady."

"Hey, Chaz." I chuckle, shaking my head.

"Feeling better?" Ryan asks, going towards the couch. He picked up the remote, flipping on the TV.

"Yessir." I say, nodding my head.

"Good."

I take another bite of my banana, folding up the peel. Justin holds out his hand, and I give him the peel. He gets up and throws it away. Beks and Chaz sit down on the couch by Ryan.

"So, what's the plan for today?" Good asks, pushing some syrup around his plate.

"Whatever you all wanna do." Scooter replies, scratching his messy hair.

"Do you feel like doing anything, Soph?" Justin asks.

"Yeah. I'm up for anything."

"Alright, then. How about...we just walk around downtown?" Beks declared, smiling.