Don't Lie

Sophie’s POV

 “You didn’t answer my question. Why. Did. You. Leave. Your. Brothers. Funeral?” she asked, using hand motions.

 “My parents were fighting during my speech and I didn’t want to hear it.” I stated, crossing my arms.

 “Well, you left us to hear them start fighting about who made you leave!” she yelled, throwing her hands up in the air.

 “Well, my bad!” I shot back.

 “Whoa, ladies, break it up!” Chaz said, standing in between us.

 “Who’s this?” Rebekah asked, dryly.

 I was about to speak when Chaz spoke for me.

 "Me Chaz.” he smiled, dreamily, handing his hand out for her to shake and she did… cautiously.

 “Rebekah.”

 “I know who you are.”

 I stifled a laugh as Bekah rolled her eyes.

 “Has anyone ever told you your gorgeous?” he asked, smirking.

 “Loser.” Rebekah stated shoving him out of the way to face me.

 “Who’s the rest of these dopes who decided to kidnap you?” she questioned, clearly not amused.

 “I’m Ryan.” He grinned, standing up.

 "I’m Justin.”

 Rebekah’s eyes got wide and her face got pale as paper.

 “You didn’t tell me you were Justin Bieber?!”

 “Oh lord.” I mumbled.

 Justin laughed and nodded his head, nonchalantly.

 “So… what’d you call me for?” she asked.

 “It’s a long story

 “Soph, I’m your best friend. You can tell me anything.” she laughed, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me softly.

 I laughed and brought her back over to the couch. I told her everything. Every. Single. Detail. From the funeral to now, like I did with the guys.

 “So ‘lemme get this straight…” she said. She’s ticked…“Your parents left each other and now want nothing to do with you?” she asked.

 I nodded my head as Ryan put a comforting arm around my shoulder.

 “Oh, if they see me again, they best pray I be in a good mood!” she shouted. “I go crazy white chick all up in here!”

 “Beks, stop. You’re scaring me.” I chuckled.

 “Alright, well, this crazy white chick needs to use the ladies room. TOM visited me this month.” she said, smiling like a 12 year old.

 I smacked my hand to my forehead and Chaz shook his head, confused.

 “Who’s Tom?”

 “Never mind.” she stated quickly.

 “It’s down the hall to the left.” Justin smiled, pointing towards the long hallway.

 She nodded her head and walked away.

 “Sophie, I’m sorry, but what we had… is gone. I’ve found my new love.” he sighed, dreamily, waiting for Rebekah to come back in the room.

 “It’s alright.” Isaid. “I think I’ll be able to manage.

 “Don’t be too heartbroken.”