Hide & Seek

Justin POV

"Well I better go make sure everything is setting up ok." Scooter sighed, standing up from his chair. Carin and Allison waited patiently at the door and followed him as he walked out.

It was silent for a couple seconds before Sophie decided to break the silence.

"Now what?"

I looked over at Goode and he shrugged. She gasped and stood up.

"We should play hide and seek or freeze tag." she suggested.

"We need more people for freeze tag." Goode laughed.

"Fine. We'll play hide and seek."

"Isn't that a little childish though?"

"No one is too old for a good game of hide and seek." she shrugged, smirking.

"Hide and seek it is." Kenny smiled.

"I don't know if that's a good idea you know how mad Scooter will get." Ryan chuckled.

"Live a little, Goode." Sophie stated.

He shrugged,"Alright, but it's all you're fault if we get in trouble."

"If we get in trouble then I'll tell him it was Kenny's idea." Sophie mumbled.

"What?!" he exclaimed.

"Not it!!" she blurted, changing the subject.I laughed at her wittiness and then Ryan shouted as soon as he caught on.

"Not it!!" Kenny shouted.

"Wait, I wasn't ready!" I complained.

"You snooze, you lose." Sophie laughed, sticking her tounge out.

I laughed and turned to start counting immediately. I chuckled when I heard them shuffling out of the room. I waited for a while then walked out of the room. This is so lame. But it's kind of fun because I haven't played this in forever. It makes me think of all the times I play with my little sister. I walk down the long hallways where all my stuff and my bands stuff was lined against the walls. I walked onto the stage casually and stopped in place, a smirk forming on my face. Under the DJ booth, there were Sperry's were poking out from under the cloth connected to the table. Sophie. I whistled and walked near the booth. I heard someone gasped and I held in my laugh.

I continued walking down the hallways and then I heard talking. Kenny and Ryan. Why would they hide together? Idiots. I walk to where the talking was coming from and snatched open the door.

"Aha! Caught you!" I exclaimed.

"I told you to shut up, dude." Goode said, punching Kenny's shoulder.

"Im sorry, man." he laughed.

"Have you found Sophie?" Ryan Goode asked.

"No, but I already know where she is." I smirked, turning to go back to the stage. I got there and walked on and to the DJ booth. I bent down and lifted the cloth up, but no one was there. She changed her hiding spot... smart girl.

"Dude, she's not stupid, she knew you found her."

"Stupid blondes." I mumbled, getting frustrated. Ryan and Kenny laughed at me then followed me out to the lobby of the arena.

"If I were a girl, where would I hide.." I trailed off, walking down the halls.

"No. If you were Sophie, where would you hide." Kenny mumbled.

"Dude, she probably switched hiding spots again." I groaned, throwing my head back.

"She probably hid in the bathroom. If I were her that's where I would hide because she's an evil genius." Kenny laughed.