Fireworks

Justin

 4-9-12

 “Listen, guys, I love you, I just want to spend time with Sophie without you guys.. invading.” I stated, using weird hand motions.

 “Aw, come on, man. We won’t do anything stupid.” Chaz complained.

 “Yeah, name one time when one of us have ‘invaded’ your time with Sophie.” Good stated.

 I gave him a look and he seemed to understand, looking down at his hands.

 “Please.. just please.” I begged.

 “Sure, man.” Ryan nodded.

 I sighed, thanking him. The other guys agreed and I smiled, walking out and into my room. I closed my door, softly, and flopped down on my bed, thinking about tomorrow.

 It’s mine and Sophie’s one month..

 We’ve been together for a month and I don’t think things could get anymore perfect. I want to make our one month special. Sophie is my everything, now. I mean, we’ve only been going out for a month, but I’m madly in love with her…

 I think it’d be weird to say that to her now, so I think I’m gonna wait till I tell her that. Just in case she gets freaked out.

 I get up from my bed, walking down the hallway and past Sophie’s closed door. I stopped and knocked on it, softly. No answer. I opened it, going in, but she wasn’t in there.

 Huh. 

 I closed the door, going back out to find her in the kitchen, standing in front of the fridge. Her hair was up in a messy bun on the side of her head and she was wearing sweatpants and my Lakers hoodie. 

 She’s so gorgeous..

 I walked up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. “Hey, baby girl.” I whipered, kissing her ear, softly. I felt her shiver, making me smile. 

 “Hey.” she said, giggling. Her quiet laugh echoed through my ears, sending butterflies to my stomach and making my knees go weak.

 How does she do this to me?

  "What’s up?" I smirked, studying her face as she bit her bottom lip. 

 “Just trying to find something to eat..” she said, her voice groggy from sleeping.

 “You’ve been eating a lot lately..” I joked. 

 “Justin, if I told you the reason, it’d get awkward.” she chuckled, turning around with an apple.

 “You can tell me anything.” I said, leaning my head down to press my forehead to hers.

  "Some things are best left unsaid." she smirked, taking a bite of her apple.

 “Like what? I’m your best friend.” I smirked. 

 She put her finger on my lips, shaking her head, cutely. I kiss her finger, making her giggle.

 “Tell me.” I urged, poking her side.

 "Let’s just say.. I’m in one of those moods." she stated, with wide eyes. 

 “Oh.” I say, quickly.

 "Yeah. I told you that you didn’t wanna know, but you just had to."

 “Well, I’m sorry. I’m a boy with a lot of questions.” 

 She giggled, kissing my nose, cutely, then walked to the counter, sitting on top of it. I smiled, stepping infront of her, placing my hands on her waist.