Lucky Girl

Sophie POV

 “Ryan, I can’t believe you.” I said, shoving him, when we were out of hearings reach from Justin.

 “What?” he asked.

 “Dude. ‘Sophie, are you blushing?’ That’s not cool.” I stated, mocking him.

 “Well, I think Justin deserves to know. Anyways, he’s too much of an airhead to know what’s going on. He obviously can’t tell when a girl likes him.” he laughed.

 “Justin’s not an airhead. If anyone is, it’s Chaz.”

 “Even I have to agree with that.” Chaz chuckled, making us laugh.

 “Okay, well, you know he likes you, so why don’t you tell him you feel the same?” Ryan asked.

 “It’s not that easy.” I said, as I watched Justin wire up for soundcheck. He looked over at me and saw me watching. He smiled, sweetly and I waved, shyly. He waved back, only to be distracted from Scooter pushing him toward the stage.

 I giggled, blushing, making the guys snicker.

 “You got it, yeah, you got it bad!” Chaz sang.

 “Shut up!” I complained, punching him in the arm. He flinched and started ‘crying’.

 “Well, if you don’t tell Justin you like him, he’s never gonna know.” Ryan stated.

 “Whatever. He probably already knows.” I protested.

 “I don’t know.” Ryan sang.

 I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore them. Sometimes I swear they can be so annoying. Chaz with his stupid, sarcastic comments and Ryan never cuts me any slack when he teases me about liking Justin.

 “C’mon, let’s go watch Justin do his sound check thingy.” Ryan said, motioning for me to follow him.

 We walked down the ramp to the floor and found Pattie.

 “Hey, guys.” Pattie smiled, winking at me.

 “Hey.” I smile, pushing Ryan out of the way to stand next to her.

 “Alright, alright. Are you girls ready for Justin Bieber?” the DJ yelled, walking out onto the stage.

 All the girls went wild, making me flinch. Woah, being the first concert of his I’ve been to, I now see how they can be scary. It’s like his own personal army. Chaz, Pattie, and Ryan chuckled. I guess they’re old pros at this stuff.

 Justin walked onto the stage and the girls went wild. Some of them crying, some of them having no emotion. Most of them were probably in shock.

 “Hey girls.” he smiled.

 “Hey girls.” Chaz mocked.

 Ryan elbowed him in the arm and he flinched.

 “Alright, are you all excited for the concert?” he asked, sitting down on a stool that was set out for him.

 “Yes!” all the girls exclaimed.

 “Okay, good! So tonight for the first time, we’re going to have a questionare type of thing.” he smiled. “Sophie, Ryan, Chaz, you guys come up here.”

 Ryan looked at me confused, and then shrugged. We walked up on stage and the stage manager brought us each a stool and a microphone.

 “You guys don’t have any idea what we’re doing, do you?” Justin smiled.