Made my Day 2

~Sophie~

"Do you need help finding anything?" he smiled, flipping his brown hair to the side.

"No. I'm good. Thank you, though." I replied, a little weirded out.

"Alright, well if you need anything, let me know. And by the way..."

He reached for a hot pink v-neck, holding it up. "This pink would make your eyes look even bluer than they already are."

"Um, ok. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks." I state, taking it from him.

I'm gonna have to tell Justin about this one. He walked away and I grabbed my phone, taking a picture of him, while he wasn't looking. I read the text Justin sent before sending him the picture.

Oh, yeah. It's adorable when you blush too<3

I roll my eyes, attaching the picture to a text that reads:

My stalker. He thinks I have pretty eyes. Wish you were here to scare him off...\: ~Sophie

I sent it and started looking around some more. I walked over to Carin, who was looking at some different shirts.

"Hey." she smiled, toothly.

"What?" I chuckle, going through the shirts.

"Your little friend over there..."

"Oh. No. He's stalking me!"

"Well, I wonder why? All the boys fall for you." she exclaimed.

"I wouldn't say that."

She shrugs, going back to the shirts.

"It's because you can't see it, but they are."

"Whatever." I laugh, scoffing slightly.

She turned away, going towards dressing room. My phone buzzes in my pocket. I unlock it, laughing out loud at Justin's message.

Who is he? I'll beat him up! He better not be flirting with my woman!

Carin looks at me, weirdly, and I tell her about the picture thing and how I sent it to Justin. I showed her the message and she started laughing, hysterically.

"That just made my day."

Youre great<3(: lol ~Sophie

I rolled my eyes, cracking a smile, and grabbed a couple more shirts, turning around towards the dressing room.

"Need a dressing room?" the stalker guy asked, walking up beside me.

"Um, yeah."

He unlocks one of the dressing room doors and closes the door after me. Okay, now I'm weirded out.

I try on a navy blue and white striped v-neck, checking myself in the mirror.

Eww.

I yank it off, grabbing a green shirt that said 'Hollister' in hot pink cursive.

Don't like that either.

"Ugh." I groan, pulling it over my head and grabbing the pink v-neck off the hanger.

I actually like this one...

I take it off, putting my white v-neck back on. I open the door, walking out to the main part of the store. Checking my phone, I walk towards the rack to put the shirts up that I didn't like.

Well you know I'd beat him up if he was flirting with my girl<3(;

I folded the shirts back up, sitting them back on the selves. I smile, thinking what to reply back...