Fifteen

The boat gently swayed as they both sat quietly lost in their own thoughts

The boat gently swayed as they both sat quietly lost in their own thoughts. Not wanting to lower the mood any further, Rayne had an urge for a little fun. "Can we swim?" she asked, hopeful.

How could he decline such a sweet request? "Yeah, a swim sounds great."

"Race you." Quickly up on her feet, she dived gracefully from the boat.

Laughing, he stood and watched from the deck. "Is it cold?"

"A little." She floated on her back and kicked water in his direction.

Jaxon sucked in a gasp as the cold water splashed across his chest and abs. "You will pay for that little one." Undoing his shorts, he yanked them off and dove in, joining her in the water.

Surfacing near to Rayne, he watched as she bit her lip, teasing a smile clearly meant to tempt him.

This time Jaxon was sure her lip biting wasn't due to any sort of nerves. Did she know what she was doing could be flirting? "If I was you little girl, I would stop looking at me like that."

Rayne double blinked and blushed hard before dipping under the water.

He waited and a few seconds later; she emerged right in front of him. Treading water, their eyes locked.

Her stomach began that crazy thing it did when she looked at him for too long, flurry and swell with glee.

"Got you." He reached out and grabbed her. "Splash me, will you little one? Little girls who do naughty things, get punished." He noted the throatiness to his tone.

Pulling her towards him, she laughed. But seconds later rendered him speechless as she wrapped her legs around his waist. 

Fuck!  

His body wasted no time in reacting to the close proximity of her delicious ass flush against his hardening erection. Sweet Jesus. Surely, she must feel it too?

Rayne's breathing elevated and the small pulse in her neck fluttered up a storm.

"You're cold, little one." She nodded as he wrapped one arm around her waist pulling her tightly against him treading water best he could, one hand moving through the water, keeping them both afloat. Luckily in the water any additional weight neither concerned or registered, holding Rayne up was akin to holding a feather and just a soft.

Rayne's hand travelled up his arms and around his neck, clasping her fingers. They were almost hugging as their warm breaths mingled.

Hoping his erection would settle would be like praying for rain in the Sahara desert. In truth, he lengthened with each passing moment. Expecting her to pull away from him, rather the opposite occurred, she melted into his hold, her fingers playing with the edges of his hair. "Do you want to get out, little one?" he whispered.