Seventeen

Jaxon's heart sat in his throat, waiting, unaware of how long he'd been kneeling in front of Rayne

Jaxon's heart sat in his throat, waiting, unaware of how long he'd been kneeling in front of Rayne. The seconds spanned into minutes—or so it seemed.  Doubt cruelly taunted him.  Sure, she would put an end to this...whatever it was.

"Yes, Nathan."

Jaxon double blinked. Fuck me.

"Then ask him nicely, sweetheart."

Her stormy greys lifted to greet his feral lustful stare. "Will you touch me please Jaxon?" Nathan cupped her breasts offering them to him.

His eyes glanced to Nathan's before returning to sight before him—beckoning him. He wouldn't refuse such a request from her sweet, full lips.  "Gladly, Rayne."  He nudged closer and took her each breast in his hands to hear her suck in sharply.  It had never felt so good to hold a woman's breasts before.  Soft, warm, filling his large hand as his thumbs slid across her hard, tight nipples. Pink small peaks, just as he'd pictured. He almost salivated as his cock throbbed painfully.

"Aren't they perfect, Jax?"

His lips pulled to one side, as the heat in his eyes cooked her insides. "Yes, they are." He squeezed, pushing them together.  "Makes me want fuck her beautiful tits."

"Rayne, do you need Jaxon's touch to be firmer?  And remember you steer this ship, we can stop at any time."

Rayne nodded her head, swallowing to ease the dryness suffocating her throat.

"I need words, Rayne."

"Yes, Nathan, I need Jaxon to be rougher with me," she answered breathlessly.

Jaxon needed no further invitation.  Squeezing firmly, he tugged each nipple, increasing the pressure until Rayne moaned out, her eyes rolling back slightly. "Yes," she moaned.

Sweet music to Nathan's ears, his jaw clenched as he gave one hard thrust deep inside her pussy to feel her clench him tightly. "Fuck, you feel so good, you're making me so goddamn hard sweetheart."

"Perfect," muttered Jaxon, tugging harder, the ends darkening as his eyes lifted to watch Rayne scrape her teeth across her pouty bottom lip. Fuck, he wanted to taste, run his tongue across them, bite, suck. But he knew better than to take without permission.

"This is all about your pleasure, Rayne.  I want you to have this pleasure without shame." reaffirmed Nathan.

"Yes, yes Nathan."

"Good girl.  I'm going to fuck your tight little cunt nice and deep and Jax is going to touch you. You have to tell me now if you don't want that."

Rayne closed her eyes. "Yes, yes I want that." Oh god, did she want that. To feel Nathan deep inside her and Jaxon touching her, wanting nothing more than to take pleasure and to please Nathan.