Twenty-Eight

The air was heavy with sexual tension as Nathan diverted to the bedside table which Rayne hadn't noticed until now

The air was heavy with sexual tension as Nathan diverted to the bedside table which Rayne hadn't noticed until now. Fiddling with something she couldn't see, music filled the room, not loud, but enough to add to the tension.

"Won't it wake Jaxon?"

"He could sleep through a hurricane, but no fear I had this room soundproofed.  So no one can hear your screams."

Unable to see his face, Rayne was sure he was teasing and focused instead on the beat of the song, almost hypnotic. "Who's this?" Not recognising the song.

"Teardrops, by Massive Attack—one of my favourites."

Returning to stand in front of her, he eased his shirt from her body, letting it drop to the floor to leave her standing naked. Taking one step back her raw beauty never failed to stir his desires.

Rayne's pulse thrummed as she pressed her legs together as arousal slickened her sex. Her breasts felt heavy as her nipples ached for any sort of touch.

Nathan watched her lower lip vanish inside her mouth, the urge to bite her lips played through his mind. No doubt he would do that later. He reached for her hand. "I need you in front of the bed."

Following him, crossing the small distance as Nathan placed her where he wanted her. The odd steel frame brushed against her skin, eliciting a shiver. She watched him reach inside his pocket and retrieve something that looked like wrapped silk. He held them up with one hand as they unravelled. Now they looked nothing more than plain strips of material.

"Hold your hands out to your sides but raise them no higher than your waist," he commanded.

Rayne complied.

Stepping closer he lay the strips of material over the bed frame. Rayne turned her head.

"Eyes forward, Rayne." The bite in his words made the ache between her legs swell.

"These are silk sashes, I'm going to tie your wrists and ankles to the frame."

Eyes widening, the first sash wrapped around her small wrist twice before pulling, sure he was now securing her to the bedframe. He moved to her other side and did the same with that wrist. "Not too tight?"

She licked her lips. "No, Nathan."

He took half a step back as his eyes ran over the knots he's made. Perfect. Blood rushed through his veins hardening his cock. She was fucking exquisite as her chest rose and fell with her pert nipples tempting him. He was sure it aroused her as much. And the anticipation in his slow movements would build the suspense. He noted she shifted on her feet, as she peaked at him through her long lashes. "Be still." She froze under his words as a blush rose in her cheeks.

Very good, sweetheart.  He would remain fully clothed...but unfastened his cuffs, folding the ends till they touched his elbows.  Rayne's eyes followed his every move.