Twenty-Nine

Nathan reluctantly left for work

Nathan reluctantly left for work. Rayne, wrapped in a fluffy towel dried her hair. Flashes of the night before and more recently in the shower flooded her thoughts.

She had never experienced such a heightened state of arousal as she had done with Nathan. The sashes tied around her wrists and ankles. Her control stripped bare and then the pain... It was something she never imagined she'd enjoy sexually only ever drawing on pain to quell her hidden shame from her youth.

But presented so seductively, it was as if a light had been switched, the missing piece to a puzzle found. A piece... not even she had realised was missing... until last night.

Brushing her hand across her tummy, she remembered the feel of the flogger as it had burned her skin in a weird and rather delightful way. And how Nathan had watched with desire and interest. His sexually controlling aura had brought out needs, she never knew existed—or perhaps she had but buried them all with the other things that she had considered wrong, dirty.

Head down, lost in thought, she jumped and almost dropped the hairdryer when she saw a reflection in the mirror - Jaxon was standing behind her, leaning up against the doorframe.

"Jaxon, you startled me."

He pushed from the doorway, stepping up behind her running his hands around her small waist pulling her into his enormous frame. "Sorry, I missed you and I just saw Nathan leave and I couldn't wait a moment longer to see you." He pressed his nose into her damp curls.  "I didn't like waking up, and you weren't there." Whispering as if she wasn't meant to hear.

Rayne's stomach dropped. She hated the very idea that she had caused him upset. "I'm sorry, Jaxon. We fell asleep in the—" Rayne wasn't sure what to call that room, it wasn't a guest room.

He intervened. "I know where you slept, Little One. I woke up and went searching and found you both in the... games room."

Games room? Not what she expected.

He could see her confusion. "I never know what to call that room and its filled with Nathan's toys... so games room seems as good as name as any."

Rayne's cheeks burned. "Yes, I guess that fits."

He watched her reflection "And did you and Nathan play?"

"We talked and then yes, we... played."

He was curious to know. "And did you enjoy the game?"

This seemed a little too weird, games, playing. It didn't seem to justify what she and Nathan had shared. Mind blowing, life changing. Never feeling more alive came to mind. But she would go along. "Yes."

Jaxon studied her, looking for anything that might be different, but there wasn't anything. He was being overly protective, even though he knew his brother would never harm her. In all the times he had watched Nate scene with someone they'd shared or any sub at the club, he had always put them first. "You can talk to me, Rayne. Nothing you say will change my feelings for you."