Twenty-Two

In the car ride home, the body chemistry between them was off the charts

In the car ride home, the body chemistry between them was off the charts. Somehow, Rayne felt like lit TNT and a fine bottle of wine about to be savoured.

The pattering of her heartbeat, along with whispers of imagination of what was to come had anticipation running amok. Caught between the fantasy and reality, the brain and body electrified. Patience was not her friend on this night, rather something that was part of the recipe.

No one spoke during the twenty-minute ride, each lost in their own thoughts, but Nathan's hand remained firmly on her thigh, squeezing and relaxing in intervals of six, reassuring her.

Finally...A sigh escaped as Nathan opened her passenger door and held his hand out for hers. Jaxon followed behind; sure his eyes were burning a hole into her dress as heat rose within them all.

Following Nathan over the threshold. Jaxon closed the front door behind them. The lock clicked into place as the atmosphere around them changed, fizzling. 

They could all practically taste it.

The hairs on Rayne's arms rose as fast as the excitement in her tummy. 

"Your ours now, little one." Jaxon stood directly behind her, the broad expanse of his chest against her back as his hands rested on her waist, clasping gently.

Rayne sucked in a breath. Those words sent bursts of heated shivers across her body.

Nathan threw the car keys onto the hall table and stood in front of her, within touching distance, his intensity encased her, mingling with Jaxon's heat.

"Are you tired Rayne-drop?" Something glimmered in the deep inset of his pupils. A devilish smirk lifted his lip.

"I'm ready for bed, but I'm not tired, Nathan," responding timidly, snagging her bottom lip with her teeth.

Pupils dilated, he stepped closer, brushing his finger across her protruding nipple through the thin material of her dress. Jaxon brushed her hair from her neck, kissing, licking across her burning skin. 

Her lips parted; a small moan leaked.

"Do you remember my promise sweetheart?" teased Nathan.

She did, offering a sure measured nod.

"Good girl." Running his hand across her bottom lip, her pupils swallowed the dark grey of her irises.  "All evening, one thought has dominated and kept me hard as stone." Rayne clung to every word. "Can you guess what it was, sweetheart?"

She shook her head.

"—The thought of watching Jaxon bury himself inside you. Knowing precisely how he's going to feel when he's deep inside that sweet pussy of yours."

Nathan's hand trailed down her stomach, reaching for her hand he pressed it to the front of his jeans. 

Her breath caught; feeling the ridge of his hardness pushed against the rough cotton fabric.  Her fingers traced the outline of his length to hear him groan.  Should she dare admit she'd been thinking the same thought?