chapter 19: it started with...

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH DAMAGED YOU HAVE CAUSED.. ESPECIALLY TO ME!"

" Do I need to remind you that you punched me in the stomach with an unborn child! How sick are you?  And now you going to pay, ha joking love you" - Polly

Wow what a start to my morning. I eventually told him about the house. How I didn't move out after 5 years. And with that, his response was " after 5 years you could have moved to L.A " and he was right, because there nothing was left for me here, apart from that stupid  bitch Polly.

"I don't want to move to L.A". Maybe to  visit yes but not to  move no". Stay here where I can see you " - Polly

Ugh see what I mean. I had to stop this, which means going to the doctors to fight off the sounds and imagines of Polly inside of my head.  see, when the doctor said it was just lucid dreams, I laughed. Not wanting to believe it. But  because I now  know that  I'm seeing Polly and hearing her  all around me.

" Peaches " -Polly

And here is an example of how random she can get " what about them ?" I asked waiting for her to respond. it was now  the afternoon. A couple of hours since I went to the doctors and yeah I have pills.

" oh, nothing " - Polly. 

That was it! I had  enough.  Grabbing a glass of water and taking the number of pills prescribed to me " Ha I can't hear you " I shouted out. " Hey I can "  Dom said walking towards me. " oh sorry I forgot you were with me " I laughed awkwardly. He looked at me like I was mad and quite frankly I was " I see you have pills, you went to the doctors without me?" his green eyes always seem to comfort me " yeah sorry"  as I looked to my left, I was sorry that she had to take over somehow.

"you're not sorry, you're just sorry that I'm back!"- Polly

" can you go "

" who me"- Polly

"who me?" Dom asked  

please, I wanted them both to go I thought. I knew that this wasn't the end of it but it just started with ...

" yeah you Dom"

Dom: 

I came into the living room hearing Chloe shouting and talking to herself. At first I thought she was on the phone but when I actually walked she wasn't.  I had told her " after 5 years you could have moved to L.A"  this was about her not telling me she hadn't left the house where everything happened between the three of us, but she seemed sure she wasn't going to move. But  eventually would come and see me out in L.A. But somehow it got weird, as Chloe went to the doctors without me. Flashbacks came back, reminding me that Polly did the same when she was pregnant, I hope it wasn't the same damn thing, not like I wanted her to have a baby but ... 

"Ha I can't hear you"  I heard her say out loud in the kitchen " but I can" this shocked her. As I came closer to her "oh sorry I forgot you were with me " she laughed awkwardly. I looked at her like she was mad. " I see you have pills. You went to the doctors without me?"  i told her. " yeah sorry,"  she said looking to her left.

 "can you go " she randomly said. 

it felt like there was someone else here but I couldn't possibly ask her, right? 

"who me?" I asked 

"yes you Dom", 

and with that, I went home.