Chapter 11: LOCKED UP

Dom p.o.v

I was pacing backwards and forwards for the longest time for Polly to come back and help me. In case you didn't know I killed Chloe, did I regret it? maybe but it was self-defence okay.

The last thing I did was sent a text to Polly saying

'where are you? and I'm sorry xx '. 

And of course, she had to leave me on delivered. well, she was driving so, still, she should be here now! But by the time I had sent that text, it was getting late, the time read 7:30 pm and I was getting bored.  I switched the tv and the first thing that came up was, was the news.  I couldn't believe what I was seeing!

Headlines flashing, images of her body, police cars, and journalists announcing that there was a car crash, announcing that whoever the person was dead at the scene! My mouth was dry, my body falling to the floor, a loud and distressing sound came out of my mouth. How could this be !? It was about 10 minutes in, I had looked around the house to see that Chloe's body was still in its place, I swear it moved but I was just being paranoid. A light knock was heard coming from the front door shit the police well I got nothing to lose now.

Opening the front door, stood two police officers " Sir, can we come in please ?" I nodded my head letting them both in " I see we have bad...." the female blonde officer stopped midway seeing a body lying there in the middle of the living room " arrest me I did it she would have killed me if I didn't do it, it was self-defence but my girlfriend Polly would have told you the same but ..." the second officer holds up his hand stopping me " Sir, we know that your girlfriend killed herself " I was shocked on how easy this was to talk to them. As the three of us sat down at the table for some odd reason, they arrested me there and then telling me that it would be first degree murdered.

As we all headed out to the door, people came in wearing white suites, one with a camera and a body bag. "

Sir, where's the body ?" Asked One  Of the people in a white suit. My head quickly turned to where Chloe's body was, I wasn't paranoid after all!

she was gone!