Chapter 13: Dommy & Chloee

* THE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE ABOUT THE FRIENDSHIP OF YUNGBLUD AND CHLOE SUTTON. THIS WILL  HOPEFULLY MAKE / HELP  YOU UNDERSTAND HOW CLOSE THEY REALLY ARE* 

Chloe's P.O.V: 

Since Polly had left, on that day of the making of the  Parents music video, this was my chance to really get to the grips of hanging out with her boyfriend. He was my best friend after all and ex-boyfriend might I add.  We were currently in the studio, Dom was writing for a song for his new album, whilst I went next door to do my secret hobby which was dancing, I may look like the type of person that doesn't do dance but trust me once I'm on the floor I give it all.  Looking into the mirrors I put my heart and soul into some dancing, it was years since I did this, but it felt good. I didn't want to dance to one of the songs that Dom wrote because if he ever walked in that would look creepy but instead danced to something that I could get his attention. I was still dancing to the song Memphis by Justin Bieber, the vibe was good as I  sang along loudly that was until I did a twirl. He was standing there as my mouth fell open, he was gorgeous. 

'I'd like to give you what you need, I try but you're makin' it hard for me,  How do I make you believe? Cause I love you, need you, need you here to stay. I'd like to give you what you need,  I try but you're makin' it hard for me, How do I make you believe? Cause I love you, need you, need you here to stay. "- lyrics of the song btw 

 My eyes followed his movements as he came closer to me, I never was the one to admit that I had feelings or in this case feelings towards him, but something in me wanted to do something right there and then. As the music died down " I never knew you were a dancer?" he asked me my cheeks were flushed, my breathing was heavy I would be stupid not to, right?

Dom's P.O.V: 

I haven't been in the studio for some time now and I thought it was time to get back to writing for my new album and of course my best friend tag along too. " you go and do something, I'll be in here if you need me " I told her. And even though I had a girlfriend we were getting along like a house on fire, she understood me more than anyone else well Polly did too, I do miss her. As I was writing the last few words, I heard loud music that was playing. I wasn't sure where it was coming from but I knew I had to found out. Putting my pen down and standing up from my chair, I walked out of the studio and through some doors that lead to another studio, walking through it didn't click at first but as soon as she turned, I knew who it was, it was her, Chloe. She stopped and sang some of the words of the song that was playing towards me, not gonna lie  I felt hot, the beat of the song was booming and this feeling was nothing that I felt before. I walked closer and closer to her so that we were enough so that our faces were touching " I never knew that you were a dancer? I asked her. The sound of her breathing was heavy as our eyes locked on one another, she did the thing I never thought she would do but hey she did it .... However! we were interrupted by someone walking in wanting the studio to themselves. 

Chloe's P.O.V: 

I was about to lean in but we were interrupted by someone walking in, close call I think. I knew that we couldn't do it not after the last ordeal, I quickly grabbed my things and went ahead of Dom not thinking about what just happened well.. nothing did happen if that person didn't walk in my lips would be on his right now. I love him but as a brother as if I would go there or .. urgh my head is a mess. Walking I pushed, it was Dom " lighten up now Chlo you did good" I turned to face and that stupid smirk he did was plastered all over his face and urgh again I need to stop. " thanks..." I replied with he wrapped his arm around me as he walked out of the building heading home how the hell does you explain to your best mate you almost kissed your boyfriend or worst that I know that mine and Dom's friendship was so close to the point where people thought we were dating for example just last week, we were in the city centre we thought it was a good idea to buy each other clothes when at home we would change in front of each other especially when Polly wasn't home and so much more, no wonder why Polly hates me being on my phone when she is around saying that I was texting on my phone but in fact, it was well... do but that wasn't the point that was way before they got together. 

 Dom's P.O.V: 

" Po we're home" I shouted out but there was no reply. I haven't seen her in a few days now well I  mean a day, I've felt lonely without her as we haven't spoken or even cuddle since our moment in the bedroom " Po" I shouted out again as I walked into the living that's when she was there lying on the sofa with my clothes on. I slowly walked over to her, picking her up from the sofa and placing her onto my lap " hmmm.." she mumbled shuffling a little this made me smile, I ran my fingers through her hair softly " psst" I had looked up to see that Chloe was holding my pinks socks I giggled a bit too loudly as Polly suddenly opened her eyes " hey" she whispered turning her head to the side to see that Chloe was still standing there was my socks in her hand, and the next thing she did was smile, Polly actually smiled. " Put my socks down you, stupid " I laughed I had put down Polly fully now as I ran after Chloe with my socks. This is how it should be not to worry about how we were acting around, my feelings for her weren't all there but surely I could be lying to myself, what happened in the studio was a long go

until the next time......