CHAPTER 20: LONG AGO..

Chloe's p.o.v
Let me take you back from the beginning.

 But before that, I lived the attack that took place in our very own home. she stabbed me whilst looking into Dom's eyes I was really surprised that he was so calm about this,  neither of us including Polly were shouting at each other, we just knew that after this she had to go. However, Polly knows now that all this time I've been constantly on my phone but what she is going to know is that even before we met YungBlud I've been in contact with him wayyy before that event. And poor old Polly is now well .... just a little bit out of her mind.

She was really happy from the minute she laid eyes on Yungblud. Polly was her name and was known for that one song that we used to sing and dance to over and over again, but I was ashamed that she had to be this way. I and Dom concluded that we couldn't take what she was giving to us anymore and the truth was finally after months, weeks and hours of constant fighting and sneaking around. My best friend Polly was ... was well she needed help. After seeing her perform yesterday, you would have thought the three of us were finally getting along but the one thing that we didn't do was show up, we were "too busy" that we didn't know she would end up where she is today.

*FLASHBACK*

"You didn't even turn up, I told you the time, the place and of course to bring my BOYFRIEND!" Polly screamed at both of us. she had performed with Dom's bandmates and of course, we had no idea about this apart from the information that she told us about. "Look we're sorry, we just got lost track of time," I told her.  I couldn't help but feel slightly smug about the events that we did before coming here tonight. "Babe, If I knew that you were going to do this I would have dropped everything in a heartbeat," Dom told her, trying to comfort her as best as he could. The look on her face was sad " but that's the thing you didn't and it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you so " it was true we only had ourselves to blame. " Do it again?" I asked. I was hopeful that she would," you really think I would do it again..? well you lose then ..because this was a one-time thing" Polly explained. Nevertheless, she looked amazing Polly was wearing Dom's clothes it was oversized but it was hot, " look Dom it's clear that...." she was about to explain that I and dom were going out but with my big mouth I told the biggest secret ever.

Polly's P.O.V recap:

The biggest secret was that she knew Yungblud before. they were at it for months and the outcome was not pretty. The three of us were now at home sitting on the sofa, we agreed that none of the bandmates shouldn't see or hear what was going on. Home sweet home, the last place I would never think I wanted to be. Chloe was sat next to Dom, I remember him looking into my eyes pleading me to forgive him but it was him who came out with the truth.  " we knew each other before the free gig, I was on my phone constantly because of Dom" Chloe explained looking at Dom, funny how he wouldn't look at her back. My feelings towards this were tiring, to sum up, in this situation I killed her again, and I know that after this, I was done for good.

Aftermath:
" Polly.." I hear Dom whisper to me as I lay there with blood and knife in hand, a lifeless Chloe was now on the floor of our kitchen what the hell was wrong with me !? Dom called the police and an ambulance as I was crying. I just killed my best friend well stabbed her to be more clear as the sirens were going off there was only one thing to do " Dommy,  I love you I always will" he smiled weakly at me, I wanted to hug him so badly for the last time " I..." but sadly he was cut off by the officers.

present-day: Psychotic kids, don't know what they want

present-day:
Psychotic kids, don't know what they want.

Yep, that was me all wrapped up in a room that I don't wanna be in or at least that's what I thought. I totally lost it after killing Chloe and now they've put me in this psychiatric hospital. I wanted to get better not only for my own sake but that's the least I can do for both Yungblud and Chloe. I hoped they can forgive me one day but for now on it's just me. Sitting on the bed there wasn't much to it but a small window and graffiti on the wall one even saying the word Help but in my eyes, that was the only word that can describe what I'm feeling right now. In the corner of my eye, I saw Dom looking through the window of the door, a smile formed on my face to match his own, I know he was only putting that on for me and that deep down he felt that he couldn't stand to see me like this. I never knew what he was going to say that night when I got arrested but I hope one day I'll hear those words whatever he was going to say.

Chloe:
"she's in a better place now, it's just me and you now," dom told me. 

" In a psychiatric hospital....." I whispered looking through the window. I pulled him away from the window, he was hesitant at first but it was for the best for the both of us I hoped. Polly was no longer the person I knew or cared about, she hurt me too many times including Dom himself. We were safe and happy now and I couldn't wait to have a better and happy life.

Polly's p.o.v
My time was done I now only knew YungBlud as the Boy with the Pink socks.

Dom's P.O.V:
I was Happy with Chloe, like over the moon but to see someone you have loved going into this psychiatric hospital was unexplainable. She had told me that she was in a better place for the both of us but in my mind, I knew she was right, no matter how much my mind was saying it wasn't. However, I was hesitant to leave,  just watching her through the window I saw her little smile matching my own I felt tears in my eyes as Chloe pulled me away, what she doesn't know was that I had a plan up my sleeve...