Chapter 6: Loner

The door opened ............

Dom's P.O.V:

"POLLY..!" I shouted not caring who was here. And yes I was hungover.  Do I remember what happen?  not one bit.

 As I entered the same hotel room from the two nights that I've been here, I saw the two girls both staring at me making me wonder if my looks were absolutely awful. I made my way further into the kitchen standing next to Polly  and damnnnn she looked good even if it is early in the morning. The tension in the air was thick almost to the point where i couldn't breath, dramatic I know. As I looked in front of me , I saw Chloe with her bags about to leave " leaving us already?" I asked her trying to find the humour in this . However , she  seemed annoyed as she didn't say anything , not even to  me,  but only a small smile to Polly , rude . But that made me wonder was it me ? did I say something wrong ? I knew it was my looks , god damn it ! Chloe walked to the door , whilst me and Polly both watched her go this must be very bad indeed if her best friend couldn't even stop her from leaving but I'm was sure she would be back sooner or later. The closed , leaving me and Polly alone , an awkward moment between us if I was in the mood I was take her on the table but unfortunately my thoughts were disturbed by my phone vibrating on the table , it was Chloe. Huh ? that was quick I thought considering her had just left , She had texted me that she would come to the Bristol show as it was the last day of the tour , she remembered ! The excited buzzed through me , neither of us talked about this before . smiling I replied quickly to her whatever happen last night she forgave me.

Chloe left  , leaving me and Dom alone for the first time, in a long time. but  I knew he was being awkward after what happened last night , but hearing his phone vibrate and seeing how quickly he replied confirm it much more. " hungover much" I asked  as soon as he put down his phone on the table .Dom smiled nudging my arm with his elbow , which in all honestly made me weak , again a fallen silence was in the air as he swallowed  before saying " hey you know you mostly saw me perform? You could always .. umm ?" Dom stumbled over his words ,  I knew where this was going or did I ? But I'm pretty sure I knew . " I guess so " I hope he understood   what I was saying too. " Can Chloe come?" as I moved to get a snack , Dom followed behind me  grabbing my hand " yeah sure..." I could tell that was either a fact or a lie , but the way his voice almost broke , i could tell  he was uncomfortable when mentioning her name . Why? because he KISSED her, TWAT!

Before we could gathered all our stuff which were left in this different rooms , I couldn't help but wanting to do something to Dom " Your shirt should be on the floor ? I smirked What the hell was i thinking ?? " what ?" Dom asked giving me a confused look. He was trying to get out of his bedroom however , I decided to block his way by standing in the door frame no luck there Dommy. " umm we need to go " yep uncomfortable great I thought as he gently grabbed my arms pulling them down so that my body wasn't blocking his way anymore . I knew this was bad but a girl can try , my attention was clearly  focused somewhere else later that day as an " okay." was somehow forced out of me not really listening  to whatever Dom had to said I guessed it must be about the tour I really don't know. As easy as it get's they both were in BIG BIG TROUBLE.