Chapter 23: This is goodbye

TW/ authors note
 May contain scenes that may be upsetting to read and strong foul language are used.

'let's get down to business shall we" I heard her say.

She knew exactly what she was doing or did she?. Which was the question of the night I guess. 

It wasn't long till it happened like for god sake ,she was going to kill me or frankly I was and Dom in the worst possible way! Yet .. it felt okay what kind of person thinks or does that!

"TAKE ME BACK TO THE NIGHT WE MET !" I shouted at him. him meaning Yungblud.

"I  already did babe" I heard him say as my eye went wide.

Backstory:

"So the gig went well then" -Poppy (SIDE NOTE POPPY IS STILL WITH THEM AND NOT IN CHLOE'S HEAD, HOWEVER Dom thinks she is Polly somehow idk at this point I'm confusing myself so please somebody tell me ahaha )

"Oh shut up, you knew that I would meet someone who looks like Polly and speaks like her when I went to Starbucks that day. How the fuck did I know that this is what you wanted huh!?"

 I was already sick mentally and physically, from the fall in the same fucking pop up shop, things went really "good"

"For god sake no! Of course, I had no idea that a person would look like me . I wasn't like, going to  paid an actress to do that "-Poppy/ Polly

"Who the fuck are you talking to?"

Shit, it was Dom. 

"Nobody..?" I told him 

Lies -Poppy/ Polly

"I .. I  mean P..Poppy ". I'm on the phone to Poppy , yeah on the phone Dom". Why what's wrong?"

"Well keep him sweet" - Poppy / Polly she whispered into my ear. 

"On the phone ."? Your not holding a phone".  Anyway.. after your fall, you've been weird I mean you were before but now wow" Dom told me keeping his distance from me. 

"Thanks, Dom thanks a lot". I rolled my eyes at him.

It was around 2 AM when we were still partying

" YOU THINK IM CRAZY, DONT YOU !" I shouted over the loud music in the club as Dom watched me dance around with poppy

" YOU THINK IM CRAZY, DONT YOU !" I shouted over the loud music in the club as Dom watched me dance around with poppy. who was wrapped around my neck. " N... NO OF COURSE NOT !" He shouted back with an odd look on his face. He had crossed his arms at this point.
There was nothing better than dancing sexily with another girl wrapped around your own body. I mean having someone you loved so much watching you very closely got me off. As we continued to dance the night away, something in my mind sort of told me to do something stupid. like I was planning to get Dom to drink a glass full of bleach. Still  what harm could it do, if I go further the devil within.