Chapter 14: keep your friends close but keep your best mate's boyfriend closer

Another day another stupid thought that keeps running through my head. Dom thought it was  great for me Chloe Sutton to go out with him and film something so the best friend that I am , that what I did. Although I did feel bad for Polly as she was staying home majoirty of the time and I should be there for her but instead I'm here in the middle of London filming the music video for Machine Gun ( F**k the NRA). " Dom go look after your girlfriend for once please " I begged , I didn't know what was up with him this week but he wasn't his self that's for sure. " She'll be fine , but I'll check on her" and that's what he did, checked on Polly. Meanwhile as he was doing that I took the chance to go through a room that I never went into before whilst being in this house, the door wasn't locked so I opened it and inside was .....

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!" I think I just shat myself. " Geez , Dom I didn't go in" he slams the door shut that was barely open. " Just don't okay I know we're best friends but even Polly doesn't know about this room" he was angry and I knew far too well that he doesn't get angry not really anyway. He walked away from me heading for the front door where I think a car was waiting for us " how's Polly anyway?" I asked gently " she's fine but needs me " I knew she would need him " then just stay with her" he sighed turning his head towards me " She Insisted that we bounded " a smile creeped into my face I mean if she really wanted us to be close then fine be with it. Without another word we headed to town , I knew this would be a laugh.

We were with crew members  and a lot of fans and I never had so much funny in my life! The vibe from everyone was amazing , however my mind did think back to at home. " Dom , we should wrap up ?" " no need we haven't even finished yet " he was just to wild to even stop filming. I ignored the thought and carried on with what we were doing. " Wanna see my machine gun
Wanna see my machine gun
My new machine gun
That I bought for fun
Wanna see my machine gun
My new machine gun
You better fuckin' run

Mama, can you see my machine gun?

" And that's a wrap! Guys thank you so much !" At last we were finished filming for the day and what a day. Dom walked over to me with open arms " we did it , we fookin did it " he whispered into my ear as we tightly hug , my eyes scanned the big crowd that were surrounding us flashing of their cameras were seen and I knew his would go everywhere by the time we would get home Polly would go mad.
" Dom , no!" I yelled . I had pushed him slightly too hard that he had fallen over and into his bum  , The Black Heart club fans came rushing over to him as I could tell that  he wasn't that happy but brushed off what happened as he didn't want to worry his fans. " YO!" He shouted at me as I walked through the crowd.
Why oh why did this had to happened...