Chapter 8: Baby

Complicated..?? Was the word they would describe their relationship. I mean we were all good she isn't even dating him and wasn't mad at me for being pregnant with HIS baby may I add. Huffing I let that comment slide because I just couldn't be bothered to deal with another fight or argument or drama. " Darlin?" It was Dom who spoken up after what seemed to be an awkward 5 minutes " I can't wait to be a dad " he said I smiled at him placing my hand on the bump but here stands Chloe next to Dom she also had something to say " look, I'm happy for you guys and I know me and Dom went out months ago but that's in the past now I want you to to be together okay I won't let myself get in between that " and as for that she walked out of the living room leaving me relieved.

Lying on the sofa my mind wonders to why and how Chloe knows about this , maybe I wasn't good at hiding as I thought. I always thought I would somewhat hide this from them but oh yeah she knows now so it doesn't really matter " Babe....?" I turned my head to see that Dom was holding a tray full of food and drinks " yeah.,!" I shouted back he came closer placing the tray down onto the table and sat down next to me , wrapping his arms around me as we both laid back. " I'm so excited for his baby luv " Dom said full of excitement and I couldn't blame him " me too pink socks and golden chains " I laughed looking up to see his face and he shook in disbelief again I was referring to his songs one of my favourite things to do. As we both relaxed , Chloe came in and sat down next to me " hey , you okay?" I asked her normally she would be the first person to say something but I guess not " yeah .." she replied back looking through her phone.  Standing up I began to say " look both of you sort things out yeah I'm off " I was angry by their reactions which was shocked they couldn't help but to whine " b..but..?" " no Dom just talk to her gets things sorted it's clear things are complicated " I wasn't bothered to what Chloe had to say even though she may or may not be listening right now. Walking out of the living room , I opened the front door of the house and slammed it behind me hoping that this thing would go away , or some what be cleared up . For my own sake and this baby sake if they don't then that would only lead me to do one thing ...

And one thing only ....