Chapter 12: Hi nice to meet ya, got nothing to believe in

" YO , That was amazing !" was the first thing I heard from Dom this morning. I couldn't tell if it was what we did last night or something else but it was clear that we just couldn't keep our hands to ourselves. " what's amazing?" I asked him turning to face him in the bed that we were lying in " oh , last night" the tone in his voice seemed insulting . From what happened yesterday, me and Dom couldn't be more closer if we tried , but on the other hand this did not stop the friendship of Yungblud and Chloe Sutton forming. After finally getting out of bed and doing my normal routine , I was in the living room with Chloe , and because we didn't know what else to do i decided to put on Dom's new song on parents singing along I went,

'High hopes are getting low because these people are so old
The way they think about it all
If I tried I would never know
My high hopes are getting low
But I know I'll never be alone
It's alright, we'll survive, cause parents ain't always right

Put a toaster in my bath watch my mum and dad laugh
See a thousand volts go through the son they wish they never had
They told me casual affection leads to sexual infection
But it's hard to get an erection when you're so used to rejection'

As I span around , I saw that Dom was leaning against the wall watching us very closely. We both were singing and dancing along like the moment Chloe decided to say he wrote a song about you who knew that we would be dancing and singing with YUNGBLUD. But that a small smirk was appearing on my face felt good. The t-shirt I was wearing with in fact his , the way his eyes would move along to every movement I was doing was such a turn on , and I knew he was also turned on as he came closer and closer to us well ... me. Every now and then the t-shirt would rise up showing a bit of skin, which made him run up to me grabbing onto my waist as we dance away like nobody was watching yet , Chloe was. Soon the song ended but the next song came on swiftly it was his personal favourite that he wrote himself ; Loner. Dom began to sing along looking into my eyes with every word he sang, I looked behind me to see that Chloe was filming us in the moment which I didn't mind. Wrapping my arms around him , I sang my heart out making him stop singing himself , "All my friends will desert again and I don't want to be a loner In my head, I can sleep when I'm dead Baby, don't let the hype dilute ya You know what I mean yeah? You know what I mean yeah? You know what I mean yeah? Do you know what I mean yeah?. " Chloe was wooing at us making me stop singing letting the rest of song play out, " wow I didn't you could sing like that" Dom said with so much amazed in his voice as he laughed , making me also laugh as well saying " not as good as you though , you're the real singer in this relationship", which made the whole room go quite for some odd reason.

Mid afternoon was packed with something that me and Chloe was dying to do with YUNGBLUD for such a long time , a music video.

"   I need one of you to  act as a  boy for the lyric ; My daddy put a gun to my head, said if you kiss a boy I'm gonna shoot you dead so I tied him up with gaffa tape And I locked him in a shed Then I went out to the garden And I fucked my best f...

"   I need one of you to  act as a  boy for the lyric ; My daddy put a gun to my head, said if you kiss a boy I'm gonna shoot you dead so I tied him up with gaffa tape And I locked him in a shed Then I went out to the garden And I fucked my best friend " Dom explained to the both of us , silent fell between us ," Chloe is my best friend , so she'll do it , even though it wouldn't make any sense as she is a girl" Dom decided. "okay " Chloe agreed making him hug her directly in front of me. They were hugging for a while till Chloe's eyes met mine ,she pushed Dom away from her pointing to me any longer and I would've punched him.  Sheepess enough he didn't say sorry only a kiss to the lips as we start to make a our away around the house and met the camera crew and such on.

" Stand next to me " I heard Dom say to Chloe as they were about to film their part of the song , and I wasn't going to lie they did look good even Chlo is dressed as a boy. I couldn't help but to feel some sort of jealousy towards the fact she was in the a YUNGBLUD music video yet I was his girlfriend. " how did i do?" she asked me " good" I smiled back as she rambled on about that she got to stand next to him real close and this is where I admitted that I wasn't listening one bit , but instead I followed Dom to the next part of the house that I didn't know that we were staying in last night up until now.

Mid way through of the works of making the music video Parents , Dom thought it would be a good idea to re an act the very moment where I electrocuted myself in his video " you know this isn't funny " I told him as he climbed into the bath " darli...

Mid way through of the works of making the music video Parents , Dom thought it would be a good idea to re an act the very moment where I electrocuted myself in his video " you know this isn't funny " I told him as he climbed into the bath " darlin , it's fake they aren't going to plugged the end of the toaster in like you did" Ouch I was hurt by that comment of his. " Fine..." i whispered as I felt tears in the corner of my eyes . As me and Chloe watched him do his part of the song , flashback came back to the night when I myself did the very same and literally threw a toaster into the bath with me in it. " Are you okay?" Chloe asked me still watching Dom sing " yeah you stay with him I'm going to go" She nodded agreeing as she stayed put with where she was standing , as I made my way somewhere else. Now I thought it was going to be easy to work out what exactly is going to happen with them both now that I gone but ....

I don't think that I got nothing to believe in , right.....????