Chapter 3: I think I'm okay ?

My eyes open to see that I was staring at some white wall because that wasn't weird at all . As I Slowly stood up , I heard a voice coming from somewhere making me jump. " whoa don't rush up Darlin" I was confused to why this was happening and more importantly " where the fuck am I?" ( If you get the reference then give yourself a pat on the back 😂)

Whoever said that, closed the door as I looked to my right and then to my left and saw that I was in some sort of bedroom that I never saw before or even been in before, or as Dom would say " I'm in a room that I don't recognise ".  I stood up and got out of the bed I was lying in, the wooden floor was cold against my bare feet and surprisedly I wasn't in the same clothes that I was in before, no this was not happening right now I thought.  Walking to the door really slowly the door opened before  I could even reach it. It opened to relieve that my mate Chloe had walked in " how you feeling?" She asked me, I looked to her and said " I think I'm okay , but where am I though?" She giggled and said " At Dom's hotel room" huffing I walked past her walking  out of the room and into the kitchen where the one and only YungBlud was. He was currently crouching down on a table top for some odd reason , Clearing my throat he turned his head but eventually got off the table. There he stood making direct eye contact with me, and I swear I could of passed out again right there and then, " I'm glad that you're okay Polly" Dom spoke with some concern in his voice, and with that he embraced me with a hug.

I wasn't sure whether to hug him back at first but , Dom just couldn't let go so what better thing to do was to hug him back of course. As we hugged for a few more minutes , he had let go of me " what happened exactly yesterday ?" I asked him , Dom smiled briefly now taking my hand in his to lead me to the living room where a sofa was. As we sat down on the  small sofa , seeing that Chloe had joined us now Dom began to say ." you passed out , there was so many people around us pushing and that" as Chloe nodded in agreement she was right , remembering that her had said something  that she didn't like being in the crowd and I could see why. Rubbing my eye's flashbacks came back which made me say " but why was it me that had passed out and not Chlo?" Both Chloe and Dom looked at each other for the first time which I found odd , their smiles made me question were they dating or something? " You were jumping up and down a lot" Chloe said , now looking at me. we carried on talking for a while till I found myself falling asleep.