Chapter 17: Same room , same antics

I was soo ready to take off my well his blazer jacket about to surprise him when .....

When I saw them kiss! For the second time. I was barely clothed. yet here I am seeing it with my own eyes!!!  How could they! The kiss was for sure passionate more than mine and Dom's, she was wearing some short shorts, high heels and a long sleeve jumper. I couldn't tell why she was wearing this but hell they were going to pay. My feet didn't let me walk over or run up to them, I just simply stood there and watched them no tears no nothing. She was my best mate and he was my boyfriend and together they were ...   Perfect.
 as I stood there watching them they soon finished, let my finally walking away. my mood had perfectly matched the weather sadness and heavy rain. The walk home felt longer as  I just let the rain pour down on me I  just wanted him so much.

Dom's P.O.V :
I saw her dance for a while, my eyes were just glued to her body what the hell was I feel or even doing here? But when I'm with her nothing else seemed to matter. After a few more of her dance moves I thought fook it, so that's what I did I walked over to her she luckily stopped and stood in front of me just like the last time. How the hell am I gonna tell Polly.?

I felt like Dom right now and with what I was about to do, it was brutal.

I slammed her against the wall, I don't know how but I managed to get her to come to the very same hotel that myself and Dom were in before especially when I almost killed him. I was telling her over and over again that I saw her kissing my boyfriend but she didn't listen not one bit. Saying that she doesn't know what I was on about, but it was clear that I had solid evidence. Back at the studio that night I took loads and loads of photos and posted them on Instagram and Twitter nd to top it off a fan Dm me saying that she walked on them about to kiss too! So HA! Take that.

" You've got no proof!" She screamed pushing me back so that I would let go of her. " No! I have proof" I took hold of her making sure that she wouldn't run away. I wasn't going to kill her not yet but simply make her confess because I couldn't take it."Look I know you're mad at me," Chloe said " MAD! Are you joking !? I'm not mad I just want you to stop this and just confess YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!?" I felt my voice going at this point. I let go of her ,so that I could rest my hands, her t-shirt was now crippled. We stood there looking at each other " I don't even know who you are anymore" I wasn't going to cry not this time at least. She said nothing but sat on the bed, until ...

" Me and Dom.. have...?" Was she going to confess. " oh just drown  yourself already !" Ouch. "I heard her whispered. " what like you did, ha oh wait you electrocuted yourself and little Dommy just let you do it in front of his poor eyes" she laughed. This made me do something I never thought I would ever do. Rushing towards her, I grabbed her hair in my hands and dragged her to the wall slamming so hard that her head hit it. My hands were shaking, there were no sounds coming from both of us which meant I did it. Blood now dripping from her skull as I dragged her whole body to the bathroom where the famous bath was,  putting her body into the tub, it was a struggle but soon enough I made it. funny how there lying was my toaster from last time, still plugged in. Chloe was lying there almost lifeless,her eyes were slightly open but shut at the least. Picking up the plugged-in toaster and lifting it above my head about to throw it down something made me stop, I saw an object shining in the corner. a pair of scissors. " YOU DID THIS TO ME !" I shouted I knew she couldn't respond " You kissed him and now you do this to me " I was showing her the same old pair of scissors in my hands ,she knew what happened but she was barely alive to see the object in my hands. If only she could watch me do this next part. I lifted my shirt not all the way but enough to be exposed with the same scar placed at my hip bone, I was somewhat, brave enough to cut myself on the opposite side of my hip. It didn't feel the same when Dom did it but it hurt more. Again mine and Chloe's blood was now mixed since moving her from the bedroom to the bathroom it was a lot. it wasn't at all pleasure, I was sick in the head I knew that but she had to pay somehow. did I regret it ?yes did I wanna die with her no...
After a couple of hours it seems that way somehow, I stood up dropping the scissors behind me. this was it ..I was about to do it , " at least Yungblud or Dommy as I would like to call him couldn't save you like me " I was completely out of it as now my sentences didn't make any sense. Once more I lifted my arms in the air with the plugged-in toaster, which did I forget to say was switched on, saves a girl any trouble, right? " I SUFFER , YOU SUFFER !" I shouted letting go of the toaster. it was like something out of the movies all slow motion and stuff. It wasn't quick liked I hoped for but... I did not expect this to happen......