Chapter 6: Mini Dommy

The day started off perfectly no shouting , no running around the place nothing. But  there was always a big BUT in this house , you would of thought  this secret of mine would show and well yep I don't even remember the last time I even checked myself in the mirror  , let alone go to the hospital for a check up.  But with Dom's big surprise for London today this was my chance.
" Chloe ..?" I sheepishly asked her as she was watching tv and I was surprised she wasn't on her phone this time which frankly I was happy about. " yeah?" I lowered myself down onto the sofa looking right at the screen " my check up is today can you come with me ?" I could tell she was looking at me " check up ? For what " man is was she dumb at times laughing I said " I'm having a baby duh " still looking at the tv I silently counted to five 1, 2 , 3 , 4... " YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!" Yep the cats out of the bag now. I couldn't tell where her responses was happy or just pure shocked , smiling I let my eyes and face turn to hers " yep" again there was no responses from her " imma ..." I began to say as I slowly got up knowing this was going to be a long winded thing. " so wait it's ...??" " Dom's . I'm so sorry " And as on cue he had walked through and into the living room where me and Chloe are in.

" what ?" Dom said in confusion as me and Chloe looked at him. I walked past him when he grabbed my hand " Polly can we talk ?" I nodded letting him lead the way out of the living and into another room. " so I've noticed a change " he told me looking at me head to toe , gulping I opened my mouth to say something but he carried on " Po , are you ..? " YES!" I shouted out Dom jumped slightly making me laugh " okay , are you okay ?" Once again I had to jump to conclusions " oh yeah fine why ?" Dom chuckled pulling me by the jumper I was wearing hiding the fact I had a bump. Dom kissed me on the lips , the wall behind us gave me a chance to pull him being in charge. " Fook.." he cursed as his back collide with the wall " Dommy " I sort of whines out I didn't know where the hell I was going with this but sooner or later someone was going to interrupt us both " please...?" Dom plead was that a whine I thought geez smiling back at him I knew what he wanted , I guess this was our 3rd time doing a make out session but I can't lie seeing him like this because of me it was hot.
Closing the gap between the both of us , I put both of my hands onto the wall trapping Dom right where I wanted him , Dom moved closer lips brushing mine in order to kiss me I wanted to tease him as much as possible the darkness and lust in his eyes was making me go weak in the knees. Another whine or moan came out of Dom's mouth begging me to give it to him looking into his eyes not breaking any eye contact what so ever I lifted my knee and brushed over his most sensitive area his c.ock. Giving him friction at a faster and then slower pace he suddenly grabbed my neck choking me in a way that I had to stop my movements " Dom...." I whispered, I wasn't sure whether the tightness from having his hand around my neck was pleasurable or not. " Polly .?" He questioned me smiling at the way he said my name I let my arms and hands down from the wall standing up more properly " I need to go " and with that I kiss his plump lips goodbye, Dom loses his grip from my neck letting me go as a " no fair " was said in his breath. Walking away Chloe was already standing waiting for me " were you there the whole time .?" She shook her head saying a no followed by a high five , as we both walk out of the front door I heard a ....