chapter 20: im taking over now

I knew that this wasn't the end of it but it just started with ...

" Me, Polly " - Polly

" in the next three days you are going to start a plan okay " - Polly

The bottle which contained vodka in my hand was shaking. I didn't get any sleep what-so-ever because of SOMEONE! Keeps bothering me.

" what's the plan ?" I asked her. I was sat at the kitchen island in the kitchen duh

" we are going to start slowly okay. No rushing this not like my death well sort of " - Polly
I snorted taking another slip of the bottle

" what so funny ? I'm being serious " -Polly

" oh ! You couldn't possibly go through with this ,hm" I told her. You see here, that's the problem I was fighting my own battle and also starting something that I might not finish. Dom had left me alone now because well I told him too. Was it a good idea ? No. But I had her to keep me company which is a bad idea.

" stop okay no more we need you sober "- Polly

Rolling my eyes, I put down my drink and got up " tell me what we're gonna do ?" I asked not wanting to know what we're going to do. 

" we're going to do it from the beginning " - Polly

Hearing her say that , had triggered some flashback. Of when we first met Dom at the pop-up shop. Now that was going to be the perfect plan " gotcha " I whispered picking up my phone.

"But this is all you , there's no Polly involved okay". I'll leave you alone now take your pills " - Polly. 

  she was always going to have the last word. Doing as what I'm told, I got the pills taking 3 at the most  to relax my mind  till she comes and nags me again.

"Hey we need to talk...." I said down the phone 

Here's goes nothing