Chapter 13: you just wanna play little games to get attention

Previously on TheBoyWithThePinkSocks:

"Surprise Bitch"

My eyes shot up now locking eyes at the person from the other side of the glass wall.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!... 

Dom's POV:

" You!" I shouted down the phone, making her jump a little.

" No need to shout Dom" she laughed placing the phone back to her ear. Her eyes were brighter and her hair was now completely different since I last saw her. But did I really noticed her appearance?  There was no other way that she would just turn up and be in front of me right now.

" So..?" She begins making me feel slightly on edge. 

" how?" Was the only thing I could physically ask her without even second-guessing what the last few years had done to the both of us.

" I ran duh" she smiled at me.

" well yeah, obviously but I thought... I genuinely thought...?"

"  GeNuInElY..? thought .. I was dead? , yeah right she didn't deserve you anyway" 

" I loved her!" I shouted at her slamming my hand against the glass screen.  This caused the prison guard to shout at me to sit down.

" now, now Dom. If you wanna get out then you gotta behave yourself" she smiled once again. She moved her hair out of her face putting the phone in her other hand.

It was like she had changed but not completely. Her features felt, looked the same but I knew deep down her wicked side which caused me to be here in the first place was stronger than ever. I couldn't even begin to describe what I'm feeling. I wasn't even sure if I ever loved her maybe as a friend but Polly knew different, I basically cheated on her but she pulled me and was put in prison for something that I actually did. 

" I see you're looking good as per" she gleamed at me. That stupid smile I could just punch it but then again this is what she does to me, putting me under her spell.

" right times up!" The prison guarded shouted

" I'll see you again then, Dom..." she whispered down the phone

" y...yeah?" I had no idea what could happen next but I'm sure I'll find out sooner or later

" but you just want to play little games to get attention" I managed out. Her eyes darken but gave me a soft smile. And with that, she was gone. She just knew how to play things and yeah she may have the power over me but ...

" I am" she broken my thoughts as I looked up to see that she had once more whispered down the phone before the prison guards could do anything else.

Leaving me completely and utterly confused.