Chapter 2: Damaged is done

Bang bang bang was all I heard all night long and yes you and I both have that dirty mind. " SHUT UP"I shouted as loudly as I could. Bang bang bang urgh can they not please ,  it was soon followed by  a five second silence , which led to a  loud scream. Giving up on my sleep,  I decided to see what was keeping me up it was 3 am right now ,  getting up and opening  my bedroom door , by the time I got to the hallway the noises were muffled and I thought my second life was messed up . Since standing here wouldn't help me figure out what all the commotion was , I went towards Dom's and Chloe's room , carefully twisting  the  door knob , I slowly opened  the door,  inside it was dark but since it was the middle of the night or morning whatever you wanted to call it , you could tell somebody was there . " Hello..?"   called out , the figured had  moved as I walked into the room a bit more. " Polly..?" I heard . It was Dom. " Dom what's going on ..?" I asked the light from the window was shining in , as  I looked at him laughing at   his pink socks that  were sort of glowing . He was sat on the bed,  his hair was absolutely ruined the way I like it but it was horrible " She ... she knows " I didn't understand what he was on about till I saw the photo frame on the floor in front of him , it was the picture of us hugging. 

The frame itself was smashed to pieces glass everywhere ,  as  the photo was torn in half

The frame itself was smashed to pieces glass everywhere ,  as  the photo was torn in half.  Dom was about to pick it when I beat  him to it , flipping the photo over  I read the note at the back of the photo saying in Dom's handwriting " Loner and Mr Twatty" .  " s..sit" he whispered  , as I saw him pat his thigh I didn't want to but really how can I not. " She saw me holding the photo frame  in my hands asking me over and over again what I was doing with it , I didn't say anything till she snatched it off me and now as you can see the room is damned and ruined including this" Dom explained to me I was still holding the photo , his fingers gently brushed against mine as he took it off me. I knew Chloe well , we both did the fact she would get mad isn't like her at all. " where is she .?" I asked him he wasn't making any eye contact which I understood no more then five seconds he sighed saying " I don't know "

Chloe's P.O.V:
" WHAT IS THIS  !" I was shouting at Dom as he was holding a photo frame  with a photo of himself and Polly . How could I been so stupid all this time , he had it on his nightstand. The more I shouted at him them more he fell silent on me , we've been going out  for  about what three years now , Polly was now out of the picture but now she's back , I get that I'm a nineteen year old student but I ain't stupid but clearly that was the case. " Well.! Are you just going to sit there hm!?" Again nothing I guess there's only one thing to do as Dom was holding looking at the photo frame I simple grabbed it out of his hand and threw it into the ground that will teach him but I guess that still wasn't enough. I wasn't a angry person everyone knew that but I do get pissy now and then but that wasn't the point the photo frame was now ruined " oh come one just speak for god sake " I shook my head in disappointment not wanting to stay in this room I left.

" you did this , you ruined this bedroom ?" I asked him " Polly I thought Chloe was going to do it her self but she left so yeah I did this I said nothing to her " I was amazed yeah they both bad as each other , and the only thing that would make things better was to be the peace maker.