Chapter 7: Meeting you

I heard a..... 

" YOU SUCK!" From Dom.

  I was glad that I heard that instead of something better.  I guess. Slamming the door behind me, I catch up with Chloe who was walking with a skip in her step, I was beyond ready for this appointment. " you should have told him " she told me "yeah I wanted to tell him but ..." " but what " I looked at her for an answer but there wasn't one " I'll tell him later " I said as we arrived at the hospital.

" lemme take a picture for Dom ?" Chloe said to both me, the baby and the nurse as we all looked In her direction and smiled, oh how Dom was going to be mad but what didn't click was that Chloe wasn't mad?

Eh?

"Did you know?" I asked her  as we were close to the house " did I know what?"  She paused thinking before answering "I mean yeah kinda" as I was about to say something Chloe pushed the door open, and the first thing we both heard was loud music and yes it was his own songs.
" But there never seems to be enough time
To do the things you wanna do, once you find them
Once you find them
I've looked around enough to know
That you're the one I wanna go through time with
Through time with"
Both me and Chloe went to look for him as the sound of the house was muffled but was getting louder as well-meaning we were getting closer to finding him. And of course, I found him, first standing in the living room.  Just casually singing along which by the way was actually so hot. He turned around just in time with the song, meeting my eyes, Dom sang the last part of lyrics just before the beat would be dropped I knew this as it was the cover for the new movie fast and furious. shouting " I'M HAVING A BABY!" As the heavy drop has landed,  Dom's mouth fell wide open,  laughing I walked towards him, he just stood there in shock. The music died down " Hey I was enjoying that !" I shouted turning around to see that Chloe was standing there, now pointing making me confused. As I turn back around " you're having a baby!?" Dom shout-whispered oh boy here we go.

" y..yeah..?" I whispered back " fookkkk!!!" I wasn't sure whether that was a good reaction, but with the embrace I had gotten, I knew it was a good one. " Chloe..?" Dom let go of me looking into my eyes " she ..?" " it's complicated Polly,"  Chloe said making me jump, she stood next to Dom as they both looked into each other's eyes. ouch! 

how complicated could this be I thought ..??