Chapter 17: I know troubles coming, but I still don't know when?

*Dom finished his performance *

Dom:
"Thank you so much !!"
As I and my fellow bandmates take a bow I noticed what was wrong. She was here  ! She was here the whole fookin time! " Dom you okay?" Adam asked me " just wait there " as I rushed off the stage, I followed her quickly " hey wait " I wanted to grab her arm but I knew the prison guard nearby would stop me
" oh hey Dommy" she smiled at me she looked good so good. " I didn't know you were coming "
I told her as I got closer to her. " well I turned up and they said I wasn't due for a visit yet but here I am " damn okay stay cool now Harrison. Was this my imagination? Because fucking hell I needed her. The space between us was killing me, I watched her closely as she whispered

" I know you want me "
and with that, she was leaving. My mouth dropped open as she was walking through the doors, never to be seen again.
But was she right? Did I want her?
I think so ...

Chloe:

" I know you want me "

what the hell just happened? I was now walking out of the prison and the tension, the sexual tension was high.

I didn't realise that he would have seen me and of course followed me, I wasn't going to make this easy for him oh no. Trouble is still coming but sure enough, I don't know when. Although I must admit he sounded so good I haven't heard him sing or dance like that for over 5 years nor since Polly died, she would've loved to see him in this state will apart from being in a prison of course, but hey in her honour I had to enjoy myself.  The drive home filled my mind with how close he was standing, his outfit was simple but had a great effect on me, it shouldn't but it did.

I  parked up outside my house, the same very house where the attack happened. I don't know why I didn't move out after 5 years but it held too many memories for us. sighing it started to rain very heavily, collecting my bag, I got out of my  Range rover as I locked my car running inside, I hate rain as it made my hair go all frizzy, I would often complain to Polly about this, she would say " there was no point in straightening it today" laughing a little I thread my fingers through my hair, thinking damn why was she on my mind all of a sudden? I guess my not going to her Funeral didn't help at all. shaking the feeling off, I quickly went upstairs to run myself a bath, however, something felt different, like oddly different.
2 hours later:
"What the Fuck!!! You fucking scared the shit out of me!" I shouted at her
I gasped for air as the nightmares began. I had woken up from my nap which btw I was still in the bathtub looking at the clock it was gone at 5 pm. The dream consists of dreaming that Polly was alive and was living in this house yet I swore that I saw her all bloody. Shivering from the cold water I got out and got dressed, this was the first time I ever had a bad nightmare but it hit me it wasn't, it wasn't my first and not the last. I stood up slowly noticing that my stomach gone was now ringing " Hello?!" I answered not caring who it is.
" Hey sleepy, it's Dom"
" no shit Sherlock" whispered back at him. Even this was weird he wouldn't even be allowed to call me first unless .?? No?
"you being released today, aren't you? And you want me to come to get you? 
"Pfttt, no?"  Bingo! I knew it. As I was walking down the stairs I froze in my steps " look I'll come to get you" and with that, I hung up.
" it's early why are you?" I asked her
"Because we are going to get Harrison today"
Her smile was the same as 5 years ago she was just how I remembered her.

" I know that I just told him silly" I laughed now walking down the rest of the steps till I was near to her. She had grabbed my hand and pulled me Into the kitchen " look!" She said excitedly she had grabbed a photo frame from the shelf. The photo was the last photo of the three of us we didn't really take any photos as a group because knowing her she would just want Dom to herself. I started to fill my cup with water continuing to watch her, sipping on my water it hit me like a ton of bricks.

" put that down and let's go get Dom, " I told her and I swear for the millionth time her eyes felt like she hadn't died.
" It's funny I still think he wrote that song about you" I randomly said out loud
"Stop, no he didn't, he didn't just write that song about me because he used my name in it!
She laughed making me choke on my water
Looking to my right, nobody was there.
I was hallucinating

Authors note: I really hope this made sense! If not let me know feedback is good 😂