Chapter 18: stop being a twatty

It wasn't quick liked I hoped for but... I did not expect this to happen......

" Bitch" the toaster dropped but her eyes opened in just a good amount of time. The flashes and splashes were now occurring, she was now electrocuted but what I don't understand is that why was her eyes open. " my, my, my" it was Dom he was giving me a round of applause clapping ever so nicely " Hello Dommy" I said innocently he was hot like damn I could just ...
" Stop being a twatty" he said I licked my lips and approached him he just stood there with a stupid smirk on his face like he knew what I was going to do. " oh but Dommy I'm no twatty " his outfit was unreal Come on now Polly get it together now " you are .." " What Dom WHAT AM I!"

" A twatty" he whispered as he literally pushed himself on me I wasn't complaining

" A twatty" he whispered as he literally pushed himself on me I wasn't complaining. But on the other hand, Chloe was still in the bathtub her body was in a funny position poor girl toaster in hand lifeless I think I just got away with murder...

Midnight came along nicely, Me, Dom and Chloe and yes I mean Chloe the one who I basically threw into a  bathtub with a toaster is in the same position I was,  in a hospital. " you need to tell me, Dom, I saw you two kiss just admit it please " I was holding her hand as the machine beeped I couldn't help but think what they were thinking when it was me. " okay fine we kissed I'm sorry but I love you I do I .." I looked at him and gave him a weak smile " thank you for telling me, this is a mess but you gotta chose now it's me or her" I was terrified that he would choose my best mate over me, still holding her hand I felt Chloe squeezing " Dom...." " Babe I chose ... " " DOM!" Chloe was awake like fully awake, great.

"Bitch..."

" hi...?" She whispered opening her eyes slowly " hello.." I smiled back, she also smiled looking around the room " I don't recognise this room" she asked I was about to shout at her don't refer to Dom's songs but she didn't luckily. Dom sat on her other side now taking her hand in his I was jealous but he too also did this but to me when I was in the hospital. They both looked at each other like they were in love,  I dropped her hand that I was holding standing up  I made my way out of that room before I do something I'll later on regret, not like anything would have happened anyway. " Polly.." I heard one of them say my name but I didn't turn around if I did I knew I'll go off on one, I don't think they really realise what they are doing to me, would I make them pay again? or should I of killed her by unplugging the plug .....